UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Uttarakhand Engineer jobs Application Notification: Those applicants which are waiting for the notification of Junior Engineer Jobs. The UKPSC(Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) releases the various Junior Engineer Vacancies 2020.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Notification
The application form will be stared in February 2021
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Application Form
An applicant who are interested and eligible for the exam they must apply online from the official website of UKPSC. The applicant should fill the compulsory detail correctly & carefully in the application form. Candidates have to full fill the necessary information & personal details in the application form. The applicant can’t be corrected or changes will be allowed after submission of the online application form. After full fill, the personal and educational details applicant must upload the scanned photo & signature in the application form. Applicant must be submitted only one time the application form, So you should be fill carefully all the details and also check the detail before submit.
|Name of Department||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)|
|Category of Job||Uttarakhand Government Job|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma or Bachelor Degree|
|Process of Selection||Written Exam & Interview|
|Appliction Apply via||Offline|
|Application form commences Online Date||February 2021|
|Last Date||February 2021|
|Date of Exam||March/April 2021|
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have complete the Diploma or Graduation degree in the recognized college or university. Before applying the application form applicant must have checked the official notification on the official website of UKPSC.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Exam Pattern
The exam will be divided into two phases:
Written Exam: The written exam will be conducted in two faces.
|General Aptitude||General Hindi||100||2 Hrs|
|Engineering Subject||Paper 1||360||3Hrs|
|Paper 2||360||3 Hrs|
Interview: The phase of the applicant which qualify the written exam. The interview will contain 100 marks. In this exam we will check the applicant skills & communication.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Admit Card
Admit card will be release before 2 0r 3 weeks from the JE Junior Engineer exam date. The Mode of admit card will be online. Candidate must know that the admit card will not send or post (not any offline mode). Applicant can download the admit card from the official website of UKPSC. Admit card will only issue whose applicant which fill the application form successfully within the time duration. The applicant must know that without admit card you will not attempt the exam. ( Applicant must carry they are admitted card at the exam center . ) All the detail will be mention in the admit card i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Result
The result will be declared on the official website of UKPSC. Check their result, Candidates should fill the detail which is needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc). Applicants have to take a printout or save the result until the selection process will not be completed. Those applicants who are selected in JE Junior Engineer written Test have to invited for the admission process.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Selection Process
For the selection, the applicant must have to qualify the written exam which MCQ & objective type base questions. Applicant must have first qualified the Preliminary examination then they will be called for the Interview Exam.
UKPSC JE Recruitment 2020-21 Syllabus
Syllabus for General Hindi
- वर्ण संरचना (स्वर और व्यंजन) : 10 अंक
- वाक्य शोधन : 05 अंक
- वर्तनी शोधन/विश्लेषण : 10 अंक
- शब्द रचना – उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, संधि और समास : 20 अंक
- शब्द शुद्धिकरण : 05 अंक
- रिक्त स्थानों में उपयुक्त शब्दों का प्रयोग : 05 अंक
- शब्द भेद – रचना, अर्थ, इतिहास, व्याकरण : 20 अंक
- वाक्य रचना : 06 अंक
- अपठित गद्यांश –
- उपयुक्त शीर्षक का चयन : 01 अंक
- आठ रेखांकित शब्दों/वाक्यों के अर्थ : 08 अंक
- लोकोक्ति एवं मुहावरे : 10 अंक
Syllabus for General English
- English Grammar.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Filling the Blanks.
- One- Word Substitution.
- Jumbled Sentences.
- Idioms and Phrases etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
Paper – 1
- Strength of Materials.
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel and Machinery Structures.
- Building Estimates & Construction Management.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Building Materials and Construction.
- Water Supply & Sanitation.
Paper – 2
- Rain Fall & Run-Off.
- Water Requirement of Crops.
- Lift Irrigation.
- Flow Irrigation.
- Canal Head Works.
- Regulatory Works.
- Cross Drainage Works.
- Flood Protection.
- Water Logging and Drainage.
- Irrigation Management.
- Major Irrigation Projects.
- Fluid Mechanics.
Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics.
- Lifting Machines.
- Theory of Machines and Automobile Technology.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Material Science.
- Design and Estimating.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Quality Control.
- Industrial Safety.
- Thermal Engineering.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Hydraulics & Hydraulic Machines.
- Fluid Properties.
- Manufacturing Processes.
- Metal Forming Processes.
- Foundry Practice.
- Machine Tool Technology & Maintenance.
- Workshop Practice & Production Technology etc.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- Electrical Machines.
- Electrical Instruments and Measurements.
- Power Plant Engineering.
- Transmission and Distribution of Power.
- Digital Electronics.
- Network Theorems.
- Synchronous Motor.
- Induction Motor.
- Switchgear & Protection.
- Non-Conventional Sources of Energy.
- Estimation & Costing in Electrical Engineering.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Installation & Maintenance of Electrical Equipment.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Instrumentation & Control.
- Miscellaneous Measuring Instruments.
Syllabus for Agriculture Engineering
- Farm Power Engineering.
- Non-Conventional Sources of Energy.
- I.C. Engines.
- Post-Harvest Technology.
- Agro-Based Industries.
- Farm & Land Development Machinery.
- Irrigation and Drainage Engineering.
- Minor Irrigation.
- Soil & Water Construction.
- Land Reclamation Engineering.
- Soil & Water Conservation.