Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Apply: In this article, we will give the full details of the post such as Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment 2021
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the Kerala government recruitment for the applicant who is eligible or interested. Their post which is organized by Kerala Probation Service, Kerala Administrative Services, Kerala Financial Services, Kerala Police Services& others is the principal department. Before applying for any post candidates have to check the qualification criteria & advise to read the official advertisement in the official site of Tripura TPSC. Here we provide the information about the Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax recruitment 2021 such as Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result, etc.Upcoming Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC)|
|Name of Post||Superintendent Tax|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment Last date of applying application from||*Updated|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||*Updated|
|Location of Exam||Tripura|
|Location of Job||Tripura|
Eligibility CriteriaAge Limit
- 18-40 years
- Degree or it’s equivalent. the choice will be given to Commerce Degree holders with Advance Auditing & Accountancy/ Arts Degree holders with Statistics Desirable/Economics/Master Degree in Economics/Commerce/Statistics, Knowledge in Bengali.
Apply online for Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax recruitment 2021:
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Tripura Superintendent Tax recruitment
- open official website(Tripura TPSC)
- they will the link of this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form of the future use
- It will be declared by the Kerala government.
Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment selection process will be based on the stages which are given below :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
for the selected applicant must have to qualify there three stages. The applicant will be going the final selection process after the declaration of merit list which is based on the interview.Upcoming Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Tripura TPSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Tripura TPSC Superintendent Tax Recruitment 2021 Exam Hall
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Tripura TPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Tripura TPSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Superintendent Tax Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.
- Part 1: Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Part 2: Mechanical Engineering’
- Part 3: Dairy Engineering