Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021: Apply Online. Those applicants who are waiting for Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment before the last date must have to apply. Before applying applicants must have checked the important details mentioned below. Here we provide such as eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, how to apply, preparation tip, Best book, etc.
Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021
TNPSC namely called Tamil Nadu Public Service. Here the good news for those applicants who are waiting and also eligible for the Tamil TNSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021. Every year Tamil Nadu Public Service (TNPS) releases this post for the eligible or interested applicants. Regarding this post, applicants must have read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. Through this post, candidates get important information about this recruitment such as application fee, how to apply online, best book, selection process, age limit, moreover, details are given below.
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Starting date for applying form||Sept 2021|
|Closing date for applying form||Oct 2021|
|Mode of application||Online process|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Conservator
Before applying for this recruitment candidates have to check the details which are mention below:
Applicants must have a complete M.Sc.(Tech or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Physics or Integrated or Exploration Geophysics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Physics degree). An applicant who is complete any course which is mention above they have to apply for this post otherwise they will not eligible for this recruitment.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Conservator
Candidates before applying for this post must have checked their age limit. Those candidates who are in the reserved category they have also the relaxation in the age. All the important details will be mention below:
- General Applicants min age 21 years & Max age 32 years.
- Age Relaxation will mention soon.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Moreover information, applicants have to read the official notification updated soon to keep in touch.
For the post, Tamil TNPSC Assistant Conservation of forest Recruitment 2021 applying applicants must have attended the following rounds. The candidates must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two sections such as:
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test: This test exam will be based on MCQ’s ( Multiple Choice Question ). After the pass, this exam applicants have to enter the next round.
- Physical Test: Applicants must have passed the written (Computer Base) Test then they are entering the physical Phase.
|Height Less than||150 cm||163 cm|
|Chest at least- 79 cm ·Chest Expandable at least- 84 cm||84 cm 89 cm|
|Running in 4 hrs||16 Kms||· 25 km|
- Personal Interview: Candidates must have passed the first phase of the exam then they will become in the last section which is Personal Interview. In this section, they will check the candidate’s ability and documentation verification. At the last Applicant has to take the letter of joining.
Online Application Process
- Firstly applicants must have the Open Official portal of TNPSC.
- Click on the link to the Blind Educator (Visual Impairment) Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, phone no., and etc
- After filling in the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
Admit Card for Tamil Nadu TNPSC Assistant Conservator
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, roll no., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After the exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- The result must be declared on the official site of TNPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of TNPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.