Sikkim SPSC Revenue Surveyor Recruitment 2021 Apply Now for Revenue Department: Sikkim (SPSC) Land Revenue & Disaster Management Revenue Surveyor Recruitment Exam Notification 2021. SPSC Recruitment Exam Notification 2021 for Revenue Surveyor Jobs in Revenue Department applicants Apply Now. All details i.e., eligibility criteria, Application fee, Syllabus, etc mention below.
Sikkim SPSC Revenue Surveyor Recruitment 2021
Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC) declares a new notification for the recruitment of available Revenue Surveyor posts in the Disaster Management & Land Revenue Department. There are many posts in this SPSC recruitment 2021. Applicants who are clear 12th class are eligible to apply online for this Sikkim (SPSC) Recruitment of Revenue Surveyor Posts. Applicants can apply only Online application mode for this Sikkim Revenue Surveyor recruitment through www.spscskm.com. The applicants apply before the last date to the application form is 14-06-2021. Applicant selection will be based on a written exam in the interview. Rejected applicants list will be updated on 19-06-2021. More information about this Sikkim SPSC Revenue Surveyor recruitment no. of posts, selection process, qualification, age limits, & other details is given below.
Important Dates for Sikkim SPSC Revenue Surveyor Recruitment 2021:
Last date (Apply online): 14-06-2021
Rejection list (Available date): 19-06-2021
The exam date/ interview dates will be updated later.
Available Vacancies in Sikkim PSC Revenue Surveyor Recruitment 2021:
There are a total of 15 posts in this SPSC Land Revenue Disaster Management recruitment 2019.
- SC -04 Posts
- Bhutia or Lepcha (W) -01 Post
- Primitive Tribe -01 Posts
- Bhutia or Lepcha -02 Posts
- OBC – State List -02 Posts
- OBC – Central List -02 Posts
- UR-: 02 Posts
- OBC- Central List (W) -01 Posts
- OBC – State List (W) -01 Posts
- ST-02 Posts
|Organization & Post Name:||Sikkim SPSC Disaster Management Revenue Surveyor & Land Revenue Recruitment Exam (Notification 2021 Govt Jobs Online)|
|Starting Date (Online Application form)||14-05-2021|
|Last Date (Online Application form||14-06-2021|
|Organization Website (official)||www.spscskm.com|
Age limits for Sikkim SPSC Revenue Surveyor Recruitment 2021:
As on 30-04-2021 applicants, less than 18 years & the upper age limit is must not be greater than 40 years.
Educational Qualifications for Revenue Surveyor recruitment 2021:
12th Qualified applicants are eligible for these SPSC Revenue Surveyor vacancies. Must have any authorized computer knowledge certificate & valid local employment card. Also, have Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
Pay Scale :
The monthly salary is Rs.5200-20200 with GP of Rs. 3000/-
Application Fee for Sikkim SPSC Recruitment of Revenue Surveyor Jobs:
The application fee is Rs.150/- for all applicants which are apply this post. Applicants can pay the fee online only through debit cards or credit or online banking.
Selection Process :
Applicants’ selection is through written exam & interview.
- Written Exam: It carries MCQ (multiple choices Question). After Qualified the Written Exam Applicants Ready for Next Phase.
- Interview: In this Phase application ability, Mental presentation & Skill Communications Skill is checked.
How To Apply Online :
- Interested Applicants can apply online on or before 14-06-2021 through the official website of www.spscskm.com.
- Go to the home page click the Advertisement of SPSC Revenue Surveyor vacancies.
- Click On the Online Application form. Fill all details which asked in the Online form.
- After fill, the detailed checks your detail will be corrected & save then payment option will be open.
- Credits/debit cards or any online payment will are shown on screen or easy for you to choose and pay the application fee.
- After payment, the application form details will be saved or download for future use.
- Before 1 and 2 weeks for an exam. Admit card will be resued.
- The applicant goes to the official site for the Admit card.
- Click on the Admit card & and fill the details like Application no. or Date of Birth etc which are asked on the screen After then.
- Admit card will be open
- Download the admit card and take a print out of the admit card.
- All the important details will be mention in the admit card like exam roll no. , Center, Location, etc.
- Applicants must have to carry there admit card in the exam hall ( Never Forget). If you forget then you are not eligible to take an exam.
- After 1 and 3 weeks of exam answer key will be declared on official site of SPSC.
- The applicant must have to click there answers and match.
- It is important the in case any issue of your result you have to check and claim or report to the Authorities.
- The result will be detailed on the official site.
- Open the homepage of the official site. Click On the Result.
- Application has entered the Roll no. ( Which are on your admit card) or any other details asked to fill.
- The result will be open on your screen.