MPSC recruitment 2020-21 Notification Apply Online for 1161 Posts: Those applicants who are waiting for the government job. The MPSC is given the big opportunity for an interesting or eligibility applicant. For more detail, they will check the full article below.
MPSC Recruitment 2020-21
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) has released the notification for the MPSC recruitment 2020-21 on the official site. The Engineering Services Recruitment department is inviting the candidates for 1161 total posts of the AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer) & Assistant Engineer (Civil or Electrical) posts. This is a really big chance for the applicant who wants to get a government job. Applying applicant will fill the form till April 23, 2021. An applicant who is applying for this post they must have first checked the detail such as selection process, pay scale, eligibility criteria, exam detail, posts, result, admit card, etc.
Important Details of MPSC recruitment 2020-21
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Engineering Services Preliminary exam 2020-21|
|Name of recruitment||MPSC recruitment 2020-21|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer Civil/ Water conservation officer/ Assistant Engineer (Electrical or civil)|
|Total posts||1161 posts|
|Age (Limit)||On April 1, 2021, 19 to 38 years & for the Reserved Category 05 years relaxation)|
|Application mode online mode||Online|
|Application form Starting date||April 3, 2021|
|Application form last date||April 23, 2021|
|Pre exam date||June 23, 2021|
|Main exam||Nov 24,2021|
|Admit card||15 Nov 2021|
|Pay scale||Rs 27700/- to 44770/- or other allowances.|
Education Qualifications for MPSC Recruitment 2020-21
- Applicant must have a Civil engineering Degree/Environmental Degree/ Structural Engineering Degree/Construction Degree/Electrical Engineer Degree B.E/B.Tech Qualification in recognized university/college.
Exam Pattern MPSC Recruitment :
- Prelims Engineering services Exam will be considered 100 marks.
- Each mark carries 1 mark.
- Exam duration 90 mins
|Engineering Aptitude test||60||60|
Payment Scale of MPSC recruitment 2020-21
|Group 1st||Rs 15600/- to 39100/ +5400/- GP|
|Group 2nd||Rs 9300/- 34800 +4400/- GP|
Vacancy Details of MPSC recruitment 2020-21
Water Resources Department
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Group 1st :
(i) Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)
(ii) Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|Group 2nd : Assistant Engineer(Civil
Public Works Department
|Group 2nd Assistant Engineer Civil||06|
|Group 2nd Assistant Engineer Civil||16|
|Group 2nd Assistant Engineer Electrical||16|
|Group 2nd Assistant Engineer Civil||264|
Department of Soil & Water Conservation
|Group 1st Sub-Divisional Water Conservation Officer||84|
|Group 2nd Water Conservation Officer Civil||194|
Application fee of MPSC Recruitment 2020-21
How to apply For MPSC recruitment 2020-21
- First Applicant will open the official site of MPSC
- Then click the advisement of the post.
- Then Open the Online application form
- Fill the detail which are ask in the application form
- After then you go to the Payment section
- Applicant will use the online Debit card/credit card/ Banking.
- After a successful payment applicant receive a message on your mobile number which your register in the form of confirmation.
- Receive message means your transaction will be complete successfully
- After then Applicant must have upload Photograph & Signature (after Scan).
- After paying online fees then applicant transaction ID will be generated in 48 hrs.
- Applicant will check the Transaction ID on a website in the login page.
- If your ID will be generated then you will get the message of confirmation message on your mobile. This means your Application form will be submitted successfully.
- Applicant must have taken the print out or hard copy of the application don’t forget this step.
- The applicant must have download the admit card from the official website.
- Admit card will not send by post.
- Applicant must have taken the admit card on exam center.
- Applicants must have known that without your will not allow to attend the exam
- In admit card all information will be mention such as exam center, roll no., place, Name, Address etc.
Result of MPSC Recruitment 2020-21
- The result will be released on the official website of MPSC
- Applicant have to click the result.
- Applicant must have log ID for the result(ID which is Allotted )
- Applicant Enter there roll no. on the place which they ask
- After then submit
- Then result will be display on your screen
- Applicants have saved or take a hard copy of the result.