MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification: Manipur Public Service Commission released the official notification of Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020. In this article you will check the full information of this recruitment like Important date, eligibility criteria, result, Admit card, books, exam pattern, etc.
MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) released the job recruitment for the eligible or interest applicant which are a wait for this post. The applicant must have to check the eligibility criteria below filling the MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020. Here we will give you full information about this post like Admit card, Important dates, Eligibility criteria, reference books, exam pattern, result, syllabus, etc.
|NAME||MPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Organized By||Manipur Public Service Commission|
|Location of Job||Manipur|
|Mode of applying form||Online|
|Job Status||Government Job|
|Name of the post||Junior Lecturer|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020
The applicant must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this post. In this section, you will check the age limit & educational Qualification of this post.
- Post-Graduation/ Master’s Degree/ B.Ed for any recognized university or college with at least 55% marks.
- The applicant must have checked the educational qualification before fill the application form.
- The minimum age has to be 21 years
- Maximum age must be 32 years
- The relaxation must be according to the policy of the MPSC.
Selection Process for MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Applicant must have phased the two stage of the section of this recruitment.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- The applicant must have to clear this to a phase of the exam then they have been selected for this post.
The applicant must have to pay the required payment of the application form.
- Applicant must have to pay the 300/- of application form
- For the SC/ ST PWD applicant, they have No fee of the application form.
- The applicant must have made their payment through challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply for MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020
Those applicants who are applying for this for they must have followed this step below:
- The applicant must have visited the official site MPSC.
- The applicant must have checked the notification recruitment notification or advertisement
- Applicant must click on a notification
- After open the application form applicant must have filled the detail.
- After fill, the application form detail applicant must have to go to the payment section.
- After all the process will be complete applicant must have taken a print the application form for further use.
- The written exam will be consisting of the 2 phases. The first phase will be Compulsory & the second phase will be Concerned Subject.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hrs
- The total number of question will be 150
- Paper will be consisting of 150 marks
- The mode of paper will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
|Part A (Compulsory)||Question||Marks|
|Part B ( Concerned)||Question||Marks|
|P.G Degree In the Concerned subject||100||100|
- Error Correction.
- Passive & Active Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Spelling Test.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions in the World.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Culture.
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office.
- History of computers.
- Networking & communication.
- Basics of Hardware & software.
- Database Basics.
- Basics of Hacking.
- Windows operating system basics.
- Internet terms & services.
- Security Tools and Viruses.
Admit Card for MPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2020
- Admit card will be released three weeks before the exam date.
- Applicant have known that admit card will not send by post or any other mode
- Applicant must have checked the admit card on their official website
- The applicant never forgets to admit card at the exam hall if they miss they will not set in the exam hall.
- The necessary detail will be given in your admit card like Exam center, exam date, roll number, location, paper code, etc. will be mention in admit card.
- Admit cards will be released on the official site of MPSC.
- Applicant must have visited the official site for check the result
- Released will be released on the official site of MPSC.
- After the visit, the official site applicant must have to go to result advertisement of this post
- The applicant must have filled the detail like roll no, Date of birth, etc.
- Click on submit then your result will be displayed on your screen
- The applicant must have download the result or take the print out of the result for future use.