Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Apply: In this article, we will give the full details of the post such as Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021
The Kerala Public Service Commission conducts the Kerala government recruitment for the applicant who is eligible or interested. Their post which is organized by Kerala Probation Service, Kerala Administrative Services, Kerala Financial Services, Kerala Police Services& others is the principal department. Before applying for any post candidates have to check the qualification criteria & advise to read the official advertisement in the official site of Kerala PSC. Here we provide the information about the Kerala PSC Post Officer recruitment 2021 such as Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result, etc.
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission(Kerala PSC)|
|Name of Post||Post Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment Last date of applying application from||*Updated|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||*Updated|
|Location of Exam||Kerala|
|Location of Job||Kerala|
Eligibility Criteria Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
Selection Process :
- The applicants will apply online for the Kerala Post Officer recruitment
- Click (official notification) link given below:
- Read the important details, eligible download the application form
- Start to fillup all the valid details(information) asked in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary(required) documents.
- Choose the preferences & pay the application fee
- Recheck the filled details(information) entered in the application form
- Finally, send the duly filled application form to the postal address(given below) before the last datePostal Address
Department of Posts Office of the Chief Postmaster General Kerala Circle, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033 Kerala
- Completed 10th(high school) class with a pass mark in English & Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Should have Knowledge in Local (state)Language.
- Refer to the official notification for more details
- It will be declared by the Kerala government.
- The first 4 papers will be Objective type.
- Total marks will be 100
- time duration will be 1 hr 15 mins
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs )||50 marks|
|Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability ( Education qualification )||20 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
|General Knowledge in Regional Language(Malayalam or Kannada or Tamil)||10 marks|
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment selection process will be based on the stages which are given below :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
for the selected applicant must have to qualify there three stages. The applicant will be going the final selection process after the declaration of merit list which is based on the interview.Upcoming Kerala KPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge (Current Affairs)
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Towards A New Society
- Socio-Religious reform Movements
- Struggles & Social Revolts Role Of Press In Renaissance
- Awakening Through Literature
- Women And Social Change, Leaders Of Renaissance
- Literary Figures
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Hall
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
Kerala PSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Kerala PSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Post Officer Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.
General Studies Books
- D Dbasu -AsIntroduction to the Constitution of India
- Subashkashyap – Perspectives on Indian Constitution