Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21 Application Form, Dates: Application Form, Important dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.
Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21
The BPSC(Bihar Public Service Commission) conducts the Bihar government recruitment for the eligible or interested applicant. Their post which is release Bihar Probation Service, Bihar Administrative Services, Bihar Financial Services, Bihar Police Services & other is the principal departments. Before applying for any post applicant must have checked the qualification criteria & advise to read the official advertisement on the official website. Here we provide the information about the Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21 such as Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result, etc.
Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21 Important Dates
|Name of Organisation||Bihar Public Service Commission(BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Services|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Examination Name||Civil Service Exam|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment||Update Soon *|
|Last date of applying application from||Update soon*|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||Update soon*|
|Exam Date||Update soon*|
|Location of Exam||Bihar|
|Location of Job||Bihar|
|Official website||www. bpsc.bih.nic.in|
Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21 Application Form
- The application form will be released on the Official website of BPSC.
- Applicant must open the official website &click on the post link.
- The application form opens on your screen.
- Applicant must have filled all the detail which are asked in the application form.
- Applicant upload the photo & signature in the given size or scanned
- Then submitted finally.
- Applicants must have taken the printout or save the registered application form for future use.
- For the general applicant application fee will be Rs.650/-
- For ST/SC applicants the application fee will be Rs. 200/-
Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must have to check the Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Here will provide the Eligibility Criteria Below:
- Applying applicant must be an Indian citizen
- They must qualify the graduation in any stream from any recognized college/University/Institute.
- Applying applicants have domicile of Bihar then they take benefits of the state Government.
- Male – Age must not more than 37 years.
- For all min, age will be 22 years.
- For Bihar Police Service & District Commandant the minimum age must be 20 years.
- The maximum age limit of the female will be 40 years
Physical Ability (For Bihar Police & District Commandant)
|Height||5 feet 5 inches||5 Feet 3 inches||5 Feet 2 inches|
|Chest(without expansion)||32 inches||31 inches||–|
Exam Pattern For Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21
- There will be Bihar preliminary examination will be of objective type question
- The exam carries 150 marks.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Next will be the main examination.
- The applicant will call for the interview after qualify the main exam
- Admit card will be released before 2 0r 3 weeks from the Civil Service exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- (not any offline mode)Admit card will not send or post.
- Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of BPSC.
- You will not attempt the exam without admit card.
- Detail will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
Applicants must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Applicant must carry any document which certifies the identity of the applicant issued by the Indian government.
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre & main exam of the Civil Services examination
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website.
- The applicant can download the answer key.
- Applicant check there answer for the downloaded answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of BPSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the detail which is needed(enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Civil Service Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for admission process.
|Applicant Categories||Qualification Cutoff|
|Extremely Backward Class||34%|
Selection Process for Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21
- Applicant must have face three-stage for the selection
- Prelims Exam
- Main exam
- Personality Test(Interview)
- Applicant must have to first qualify the Prelims test & then main exam
- On the basis of marks in the main exam applicant can enter in the interview face.
- After the interview merit list will be released & shortlisted applicant will be recruitment for the posts
Syllabus For Bihar Civil Services Exam 2020-21
- Indian National Movement & History of India
- General Mental Ability Questions
- General Knowledge
- World Geography & Indian
- Economy & Indian Polity
- International importance & Current events of national
English: Answering questions based on the passage & Comprehension of passage, Synonyms & Antonyms, Filling in the blanks, Test of spellings, idioms/phrases, Re-arranging jumbled up sentences, Use of prepositions, Word analogies, Spotting the Errors,
Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Real Analysis, Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Statics, Hydrostatics & Ordinary Differential Equations, Dynamics, Vector Analysis, Complex Analysis, Partial differential equations