Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus 2021: Specialist Officer Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Syllabus Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Syllabus BOM, Specialist Officer Exam Pattern, Exam date, Application structure, Important dates, Eligibility, How to Apply-Application, Last date for Apply on the web, Vacancy subtleties, Application structure, and different subtleties are given below:
Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus 2021
Bank of Maharashtra has released an official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Offices(SO) on scales 1 & 2 for various posts on August 30, 2021, & the online application link has been active on September 1, 2021. In this post, all the necessary details are mentioned for Bank of Maharashtra SO (Specialist Offices) Recruitment 2021.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Bank of Maharashtra is inviting eligible applicants for the recruitment of Specialist Officers. Check all the important dates which are given below in the table.
|Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|Notification Released(BOM SO)||August 3o, 2021|
|Application Starts||September 1, 2021|
|Last Date||September 19, 2021|
Applicants must have a check before applying for this post. For every post Eligibility criteria will be different All the important details are mention below:
- For IT Support Administrator & Agriculture Field Officer: 20 to 30 Years.
- All Other Post: 25 to 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bank of Maharashtra(BOM) Recruitment Rules
Agriculture Field Officer AFO
Network & Security Administrator
IT Support Administrator
Product Support Engineer
SO(Specialist Officers) in Scale 1 & 2
How to Fill Form
- Bank of Maharashtra SO (Specialist Officer) Latest Jobs Recruitment 2021. Applicants Can Apply Between September 01, 2021, to September 19, 2021.
- Applicants Read the official Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bank of Maharashtra(BOM) SO 2021.
- To apply Kindly Check and Collect All required documents – ID Proof, Eligibility, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Fill form applicants Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – ID Proof, Photo, Sign, Etc.
- Before all Submit, the Application Form Must Preview All Column Carefully or details are correct.
- Take A Print Out and also a softcopy of the Final Submitted Form.
Bank of Maharashtra SO application fee is non-refundable, candidates must check the application fee before applying online.
|Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Application Fees|
The selection process of Bank of Maharashtra (Specialist Officers)SO recruitment 2021 consists of two phases:
- Online Test
The final selection will be after the interview round.
Examination consisting of an Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have one section as follows.
- The exam will have a total of 50 questions.
- Each question will carry a 02 mark.
- Recruitment Test will be held in Objective type.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The exam duration will be 01:00 Hours.
- The medium of the exam will be English only.
- There will be no negative marking in the BOM Specialist Officer exam.
- The distribution of questions in the BOM Specialist Officer exam will be as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||60 Minutes|
Admit cards will be released on the official website. Admit card is a very important document of the applicant. The applicant must know that without admit card you are not attempting the exam. In the admit card all the detail will be mention (roll number, exam date, timing, center, etc).
The result will be released on the official website . The applicant must qualify for the preliminary exam with the required marks. After then the Applicant will be eligible to apply & appear for the main examination At last applicant will get the final result after qualify the Main or interview exam.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Syllabus 2021 :
1. Shuffling of Sentence parts
2. Improvement of Sentences
3. Comprehension Passage
7. Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
8. Sentence Rearrangement
9. Common Error
11. Cloze Passage
12. Synonyms/ Homonyms
13. One word substitution
14. Spot the Error
15. Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
16. Fill in the Blanks
17. Antonyms and its correct usage
18.Idioms & Phrases
19. Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
1. Quadratic Equation
2. Time Speed and Distance
4. Compound Interest
6. Data Sufficiency
7. Ratio & Proportions
9. Profit and Loss
11. Sequence and Series
12. Data Interpretation
13. Simple Interest
14. Time and Work
1. Arithmetical Number Series
2. Logical Sequence of Words
3. Arithmetical Computation
6. Non-Verbal Series
7. Embedded Figures
8. Verbal and Figure Classification
9. Figure Classification
10. Arithmetical Reasoning
11. Relationship Concepts
13. Number Series
14. Number Ranking
15. Problem Solving
16. Clocks & Calendars
17. Alphabet Series
1. Government Schemes
2. Financial Management
3. History of Indian Banking Industry
Indian Financial System
1. Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
2. Basic Knowledge of Finance
3.Banking And Indian Financial System
4. Merchant Banking And Financial Services
5. International Organisations/ Financial Institutions
6. Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
7. Finance Commissions in India
8. Capital Market & Money Market