APSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Notification, Apply Online: In this post, we will give the detail of the post such as Eligibility, Qualification, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
The APSC (Assam Public Service Commission) conducted the CCE exam. Those applicants which are interested in this recruitment there will be the various vacant post of Assam Land, Revenue Service (Jr. grade) &, Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade), Superintendent of Taxes, Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade), Superintendent of Excise, Labour Inspector, Asstt. Employment Officer, Inspector of Excise & Inspector of Taxes. Get here full information of the APSC CCE Recruitment 2022 Exam.
Important Dates of APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
|Exam Conducted by||APSC(Assam Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||CCE (Combined Competitive Exam)|
|Starting of application form||19 August 2022|
|Late date of application form||within 30 day|
|Release Admit Card||before one week form last date of exam|
|Exam Date||Within a few days after the last date.|
|Official Website||www.apsc.nic. in|
- Sub Registrar – (31 vacancies)
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade) – (69 vacancies)
- Superintendent of Taxes – (06 vacancies)
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade) – (121 vacancies)
- Assistant Manager of Industries – (10 vacancies)
- Labour Inspector – (18 vacancies)
- Employment Officer – (04 vacancies)
- Inspector of Excise – (07 vacancies)
- Inspector of Taxes – (27 vacancies)
- District Transport Officer – ( 05 vacancies)
- Block Development Officer – ( 33 vacancies)
- Assam Land & Revenue Service (Jr. grade) -Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Assam Police Service (Jr.Grade)– Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Superintendent of Taxes – Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)– Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 13,300/-
- Superintendent of Excise – Rs 30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- with grade pay 12,700/-
- Labour Inspector – Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
- Employment Officer– Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
- Inspector of Excise– Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
- Inspector of Taxes -Rs 22,000/- to Rs.87,000/- with grade pay 9,100/-
Eligibility Criteria for APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
- Applicant’s Nationality must be Indian.
- Minimum ageless the 21 years & maximum age of more than 38 years.
- Applicant mush completed the Degree from any of the incorporated & Universities established by a Central Act/ State Act in India/other educational institutions recognized by an Act of Parliament/acknowledged to be deemed as a University under Section III of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956/possess such qualification as may be declared equivalent by the Government.
- Applicants must prescribe qualifications on the date of submission of their applications.
|Women||30%(both reserved & unreserved)|
Application Form for APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
- The APSC CCE(Combined Competitive Exam)Recruitment will be released on the official website.
- An interested applicant who has open the official website.
- Click on the link of the post.
- The application form will open then fill in the required detail.
- pay the application fee.
- Submitted the application form before the late date
- The applicant must know that without paying the application fee the form will not be accepted.
- Applicants before filling the application form they must have to check the eligibility criteria.
Exam Pattern for APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
The exam will be categories into 2 parts :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam (Written exam & Interview)
|Papers||Topics||Maximum Marks||Duration||Exam Type|
|Paper 1||General Studies||200||2 hrs||Objective Type|
|Paper 2||Applicant chose one subject in the given list||200||–||–|
(A) Written Examination
|WRITTEN EXAM||General English||3 hrs||300|
|General Studies||3 hrs||300|
|Optional Subject||Applicant Choice Any two optional subjects in the given list||
|Optional Subject II||2 subjects will be selected in the given list||
Exam Centers for APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
There will be nine districts in Assam which are given below. There will be the following exam centers:
|District||Center of exam|
|West Karbi Anglong||Hamren|
Selection Process for APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
There will be a three-stage process of selection :
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
- Admit card will be released before 2 0r 3 weeks from the CCE exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- (not any offline mode)Admit card will not send or post.
- Download the admit card from the official website of Assam PSC.
- You will not attempt the exam without admit card.
- Detail will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre & main exam of the CCE examination
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded to the official website.
- The applicant can download the answer key.
- Applicants check their answers for the downloaded answer key.
- The result will be open in the official portal of Assam PSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the detail which is needed(enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in the Assam CCE Pre-exam & Interview have to be invited for the admission process.
Syllabus for APSC CCE Recruitment 2022
- Current events of National as well as International Importance
- Geography of India & Indian Economy
- Graphs, Statistical Analysis, besides diagrams.
- Role of Science & Technology in the development of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Culture & Modern History of India
List of optional subjects
- Animal Husbandry & Very Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Medical Science
- Law Anthropology
- Modern Languages & Literature &
Classical Language (anyone only)
(h) Bodo Geology
- Political Science
- Mechanical Engineering