APPSC 2020-21 Recruitment: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Result, Admit Card, etc.Those applicants which are waiting for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission PCS.
APPSC 2020-21 Recruitment
There will be good for the waiting applicant notification will be released for the APPSC 2020-21 Exam. The most famous State in South India and also as well as for the IAS examination. Andhra Pradesh is the most famous state in South India as well as in Examinations for IAS also. Applicants can be selected in various department of the Andhra Pradesh state government. All the applicants must have read the official advertisement from the official website before applying application form. Applicant much has to know the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, and Result, etc about APPSC 2020-21 can be read in the article below.
APPSC 2020-21 Important Dates
|Official Notification||Update Later*|
|Late date of application||Update Later*|
|Release of Admit Card||Update Later*|
|Exam date||Update Later*|
|Release date of result||Update Later*|
List of Services (Group I)
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
- Deputy Collector.
- Assistant Audit Officer.
- Commercial tax Officer.
- Divisional Fire Officer.
- Regional Transport Officer.
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade II.
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
- Excise Superintendent.
- Tribunal Welfare Officer.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category – II.
- Treasury Officer/ Asst. Accounts Officer.
- District Panchayat Officer.
- District Registrar.
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails.
- Employment Officer.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II.
- Social Welfare Officer.
- Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Asst Director.
- Commissioner of Labour.
List of Services (Group II)
|Non-Executive Posts||Executive Posts|
|Jr. Assistant.||Sub Registrar Grade II.|
|Auditor in AP Pay & Accounts.||Extension Officer.|
|Asst. Sectional Officer||Mandal Revenue Officer.|
|Typist Cum Asst.||Executive Officer Grade II.|
|Senior Accountant||Junior Employment Officer.|
|Senior Auditor.||Asst. Commercial Tax Officer.|
|Junior Accountant||Excise Sub – Inspector.|
|Asst. Auditor||Co-operative Sub Registrar.|
|–||Municipal Commissioner Grade III.|
|–||Asst. Labour Officer.|
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies.
- Village Development Officer.
- Typists & Jr. Asst, in Judicial Ministerial Services & Jr. Stenos.
- Director of Legal Metrology.
- Executive Engineer.
- Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector.
- Industrial Promotional Officer.
- Conservator of Forests.
Steps to Apply APPSC 2020-21 Recruitment: Application Form
- Applicant open the official website of APPSC
- Then go to the Notification Section.
- Open the link of the official notification in the advertisement.
- The applicant must have first read the mentioned in the notification.
- Then apply the Application form Online (Option will be mention).
- After the click, the Application form will be open on your screen.
- Then the applicant fills the form carefully.
- fill all the detail & submit the document.
- The applicant must have taken the print out of the application form & also save it for any future use.
Exam Pattern APPSC 2020-21
Exam Group I
|Exam Name||Name of Subject||No. of marks||Question Number||Time Duration||Exam Type|
|Pre Exam||General Studies & Ability||150||150||2hr 30mins||Objective Type|
|Mains Exam||General English||150||–||3hr||Conventional Type|
|Paper 1||150||–||3hr||Descriptive Type|
Exam Group II
|Exam Name||Paper Name||No. of marks||Time Duration||Exam Type|
|Written Exam||Paper 1||150||2hr 30mins||Objective Type|
|Paper 2||150||2hr 30mins|
|Paper 3||150||2hr 30mins|
Steps to Download APPSC 2020-21 Admit Card
- Applicant open the Official Website of APPSC, www.psc.ap.gov.in or apspsc.gov.in
- After then open the Section named Admit Card/Hall ticket.
- Applicant Search Notification Name of the Post / Examination which you want to download the Admit Card for.
- The admit card must enter your Date of Birth, Name & any other details which are required.
- After open the admit card they can click on the Download option
- Save the Hall Ticket / Take a Print Out of Admit Card.
- And also Keep a copy & Save for any future use of Admit Card.
- Admit Card is a very important document for the applicant.\
- Without Admit Card you will not attempt the exam.
Exam Center of APPSC 2020-21
East Godavari,, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Chittoor, Krishna, Guntur, West Godavari, Prakasam, Kurnool, Potti Sriramulu Nellore, Kadapa, Vizianagaram, Ananthapur
Steps to Check APPSC 2020-21 Recruitment Results
- Open the Official Website of APPSC which is psc.ap.gov.in.
- Go to the Result Section
- The find the post link which you want to know the Result Search
- They must fill your details (Date of Birth, Hall Ticket Number, Phone Number, Name, Email Id, etc.., in the given for the result.)
- The result of APPSC 2020-21 will be open on the screen.
- Download the APPSC Results & Take a Print Out for any future use.
APPSC 2020-21 Syllabus
APPSC Prelims Syllabus(Group 1)
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
- General Science.
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- World Geography & Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Social, Economic, Cultural & Political aspects(History of India).
- Indian National Movement of AP.
- Political System Countries.
- Rural Development.
- Economy & Indian polity.
- Technology & Contemporary Developments in Science.
- Economic Reforms & Planning in India.
APSPSC Mains Syllabus for General English(Group 1)
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Vocabulary & usage.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Correction of sentences.
- Correction of spellings.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Verb tenses.
- Active voice & Passive voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
APPSC Syllabus for Paper I – APPSC Group I Notification(Group 1)
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- General Essay.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events relating to the State of AP etc.
APPSC Syllabus for Paper-II(Group 1)
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- Indus Civilization.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Social and Cultural movements in AP.
- History & Cultural heritage of India.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution etc.
APPSC Mains Syllabus for Paper I(Group 1)
- National & Human Development & Per Capita Income.
- Social changes & Land Reforms in AP after independence.
- AP’s Economy, present status its Strengths & Weaknesses, etc.
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
APPSC Syllabus for Paper IV(Group 1)
- General Awareness (Modern Trends in Life Sciences).
- Role & Technology & Impact of Science in the development of India
- Environmental Problems & Development etc.
APPSC Notification Syllabus for Paper V(Group 1)
- Interpretation & Data Appreciation.
- Situation-Based Questions
- In Graphical Data Presented in the Tabular Form etc.
- In Life Sciences General Awareness with Modern Trends.