WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Public Service Commission will release the official notification of Assistant Engineer 2020. Here in this article we are providing the full detail of this recruitment like Eligibility criteria, Important date, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Result, Admit card, application fee.
WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Here the good news for the applicant who is waiting for WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020. The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WPPSC) has released the official notification for this post. Under this post, the applicant must have filled for the Assistant Engineer job in the Civil & mechanical department. Candidate before applying for this post they must have checked the detail for this recruitment like application fee, eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, exam pattern, etc. which are mention below.
|Organization||WPPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria for WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
According to the releasing organization those applicants who are applying for this post they must check their Eligibility criteria before applying for this post. This selection mainly contains 2 sections Age limit & Educational Qualification. The information on these two sections will be mention below:
- All the candidate must have Engineering Degree in Civil/Mechanical for the recognized University/Collage/Board.
- Age limit of applicant must be 21 years
- Maximum age will be 45 years
- SC/ ST category Applicant 05 years’ relaxation
- Under PWD Applicant 10 years’ relaxation.
All the Applicant have to know that selection process will take in section which is mention below:
- Written Exam– All the apply candidate should know that written exam will contain MCQ questions. The Applicant who qualified this round after then they will enter in the next round of the selection process.
- Interview/Viva Voce – The Candidate has to qualify the first they will go to this round. Interview round they are check their communication, skills, Present of mind, Knowledge, confidence etc.
The merit list will be released according to both the exam performance of applicants.
How to Apply for WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
Before applying all the applicant must read the instructions which are mention below:
- Applicant must visit the official site.
- Go to the advertisement link open the Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 through ONLINE mode.
- The Applicant has to fill the information which is asked.
- Check once again the required information which you are mention will correct
- Go to the next phase
- Applicant has uploaded the image, requirement documents, Signature with scanned.
- Click on submitted Button
- Application fee section will be open
- The application fee by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/ Through deposit cash at the Bank Counter.
- Candidate must have submitted.
- Candidate has taken the hard copy or download or saves the Application form.
Applicant has to complete the application fee round. Applicant must know that without complete this round they form will not be accepted. Candidate fee information will be mention below:
- Applicant have to pay Rs.210/-
- All the reserved category there will be NO Fee (ST/SC/Female applicant)
- Payment mode -use the Credit /Debit Card/ Net banking/Through cash deposit at the bank counter.
Exam Pattern for WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
Applied candidate must be known that the pattern of the exam. Exam pattern help the candidate for preparation for the exam according to the exam pattern.
- Written exam – 360 marks & interview – 40 marks.
- Written exam will be Objective Type Question/ MCQ
Written exam – It contains two sections:
|Section||Marks of paper||(Time) Duration||No. of Question|
|Phase 1||180||3 hrs||180|
|Phase 2||180||3 hrs||180|
- Candidate must be noted that for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be subtracted & For correct answer one marks will be added.
Syllabus for WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
Candidate has prepared for exam according to the syllabus It will help you for good performance. The syllabus for the post will be given below:
- Paper – I
- Construction Planning & Management, Building Constructions & Building Materials & Estimation, Structural Analysis, Solid Mechanics, Design of Concrete Structures,
- Paper – II
- Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Environment Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering & Water Resources.
Paper – I
- Manufacturing Management
- Manufacturing Science
- Theory of Mechanics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Machine Design
Paper – II
- Combustion, Engines, and Fuels
- Heat Transfer
- Thermodynamics Cycles
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Plants & Fluid Machinery
WPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 of Important Dates
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC)|
|Starting date||June 2020|
|Closing date||July 2020|
|Application mode||Online process|
|Location of Job||West Bengal|
|Mode (Application form)||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|