WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission will declare the official notification of Assistant Engineer 2020. Here in this post be are provide the full information of this recruitment such as Eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Important date, Syllabus, Result, application fee.
WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Here the good news for the candidates who are waiting for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020. The WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission) has open the official notification for this recruitment. Under this recruitment, an applicant must have filled for the Assistant Engineer job in Mechanical & Civil department. Applicants before applying for this recruitment they must have checked the important for this post like application fee, eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, exam pattern, etc. which are declare below.
|Authority||(WBPSC) West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Location of job||West Bengal|
|Status of Job||Government|
|Application form (Mode)||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Assistant Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
According to the releasing authority, those candidates who are applying for this recruitment must firstly check their Eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. This selection will be divided mainly contains two sections Educational Qualification & Age limit. The details of these two sections will be mention below:
- All the Applicants must have Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Civil for the recognized University or Collage or Board.
- The age limit of candidates must be 21 years (minimum)
- Maximum age 45 years
- SC or ST category candidate 05 years’ relaxation
- Under PWD candidates will be 10 years’ relaxation.
All the candidates have to know that the selection process will take in a section which is given below:
- Written Exam– All the apply applicants should know that the written exam will contain Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) questions. The Candidate which clear this round after then they will go to the next round of the selection process.
- Interview/Viva Voce – The Applicants have to clear the first they will go to this round. The interview round they are checking the applicant’s confidence, skills, Present of mind, communication, Knowledge, etc.
The merit list will be declared according to both the examination performance of candidates.
How to Apply
Before applying all the candidates must read the instructions first which are mention below:
- Candidate must visit the official portal.
- Go to the advertisement section open the Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 through mode ONLINE.
- The candidate has to fill the details which are asked.
- Check once again the required details which you are given will correct
- Go to the next round
- An applicant has uploaded the photo, requirement which are documents, Signatures (scanned).
- Click on Button of submitted
- Candidates payment section will be open
- The candidate’s payment by using a Debit card or Credit card or Net banking or Through deposit cash at the Bank Counter.
- The applicants must have to submit.
- The applicants have taken the download/ hard copy/ save the Application form.
The candidate has to complete the application payment round. The applicant must know that without complete this payment round they form will not be accepted. Applicants payment details will be mention below:
- Candidates have to pay Rupee 210/-
- All the reserved category (ST or SC or Female applicant) there will be NO Fee
- Payment mode (used) -Credit or Debit Card or Net banking or Through cash deposit at the bank counter.
Applied applicants must be known that the exam pattern. Exam pattern helps the applicants prepared for the examination according to the exam pattern.
- Written exam (360 marks) and Interview (40 marks)
- A written exam will be Objective Type Question or MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
Written exam – It divided into two section:
|Section||Marks||Time||No. of Question|
|Part 1||180||3 hrs||180|
|Part 2||180||3 hrs||180|
Applicants must be noted that for every wrong answer 1/4 marks will be canceled & For a correct answer, 1 marks will be added.
Applicants have prepared for examination according to the syllabus. It will help you forgive good performance. The syllabus for the recruitment will be given below:
Paper – I
- Design of Concrete Structures, Solid Mechanics, Building Constructions & Building Materials & Estimation, Construction Planning & Management, Structural Analysis,
- Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering & Water Resources, Transportation Engineering, Environment Engineering.
Paper – I
- Machine Design
- Mechanics of Solids
- Manufacturing Management
- Theory of Mechanics
- Manufacturing Science
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engines, Combustion, & Fuels
- Power Plants & Fluid Machinery
- Thermodynamics Cycles
|Authority||WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission)|
|Starting date (application form)||June 2020|
|Closing date (application form)||July 2020|
|Application (mode)||Online process|
|Apply mode of application form||Online|
|Process of selection||Written Exam & Interview|