Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 Syllabus: Those applicants who are waiting for Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment before the last date must have to apply. Before applying applicants must have checked the important details mentioned below. Here we provide such as Syllabus, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, how to apply, preparation tips, Best book, etc.
Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021
The Uttrakhand Public Service Commission conducts the Uttrakhand government recruitment for the applicant who is eligible or interested. Here is the good news for those applicants who are waiting and also eligible for the Uttrakhand UKPSC Naib Tehsildar Recruitment 2021. Here we provide the information about the Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 such as Syllabus, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Important Date, Eligibility Criteria, Result, etc. Regarding this post, applicants must have read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. Through this post, candidates get important information about this recruitment such as application fee, how to apply online, best book, selection process, age limit, moreover, details are given below.
Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)|
|Name of Post||Review Officer(RO) & Assistant Review Officer(ARO)|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment Last date of applying application from||15 August 2021|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||6 Sept 2021|
|Location of Exam||Hardiwar, Dehradun, Haldwani, Udhamsingh Nagar, Almora & Shrinagar|
|Location of Job||Uttrakhand|
Eligibility Criteria Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021:
Before applying for this recruitment candidates have to check the details which are mention below:
- Min Age: 21 Years.
- Max Age: 43 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules in UKPSC Rules.
- Applicants should have the 10th pass (National Trade Certificate).
- General / OBC : 176.55/-
- EWS: 176.55/-
- SC / ST: 86.55/-
- PH (Divyang): 26.55/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
|Assistant Review Officer(ARO)||05|
The distribution of vacancies is as follows:
|Category||Review Officer||Assistant Review Officer|
UKPSC RO ARO Salary details 2021
Applicants are selected for the post only after clearing the Prelims examination, Mains examination, and a typing test. The salary of RO(Review Officer) and ARO (Assistant Review Officer) is provided according to the 7th Pay Commission. After securing the job, the applicants are paid according to level 8. Different allowances like House rent allowance, Bonus, Dearness allowance, Medical allowance, and etc. are provided. The RO(Review Officer) officer is given the recruitment to record and manage important documents and manuals. The recruitment of the ARO(Assistant Review Officer) officer is to monitor and review the submitted documents by the RO(Review Officer) officer.
|Post Name||Min salary||Max salary|
|RO(Review Officer)||INR 47,600/-||INR 1,51,100/-|
|ARO (Assistant Review Officer )||INR 44,900/-||INR 1,42,400/-|
Apply online for Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021:
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Uttrakhand RO ARO recruitment
- Firstly applicants must have the Open Official portal of UKPSC.
- they will the link of this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- After filling in the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
- you should take the printout/save of the Application form for the future use
UKPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern 2021 Check UKPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern for the Prelims and Mains exam in the table below. Prelims Exam
|Subject Name||Max Marks||Time (in hrs)||No of questions|
|General Studies, Common Sense Test, General Hindi||200||3||200|
- The Exam will be of MCQ(Objective Type).
- The total No. of Questions in this exam will be 200 questions.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 200 marks.
|Question Paper||Subject Name||Max Marks||Time|
|1 Question Paper||General English & Essay (Descriptive type)||200||3 hr|
|2 Question Paper||General Hindi & Essay (Descriptive type)||200||3 hr|
|4 Question Paper||Computer Operation Practical Examination (Qualifying Nature)||–||10 min|
Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
For the post, Uttrakhand UKPSC Assistant Conservation of forest Recruitment 2021 applying applicants must have attended the following rounds. The candidates must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into three sections such as:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview: Candidates must have passed the first phase of the exam then they will become in the last section which is Personal Interview. At the last Applicant has to take the letter of joining.
How to fill the Application Form
- UKPSC (Uttrakhand Public Service Commission) Review Officer(RO) and Assistant Review Officer(ARO) Latest Jobs Recruitment 2021. Applicants Can Apply Between 15/08/2021 to 06/09/2021
- Applicants Read the Notification Before Apply the jobs Application Form in UKPSC Samiksha Adhikari 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents:- ID Proof, Eligibility, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Jobs Exam Form – Sign, Photo, ID Proof, and Etc.
- Before Submit, the Applicants must have checked the preview and All Column Carefully of Application Form.
- Take A Print Out or download of Final Submitted Form.
Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, roll no., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After the exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2021 Exam Hall
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Answer Key will be released 2 and 3 weeks after the exam.
- Applicants check the official site for admit cards or sometimes admit card download link will send to your mail.
- Admit card is the also important documents for any issues or problem on the result.
- Applicants have to save or take a printout of the Answer key for future use.
- We will deliver the Answer Key link very soon here.
Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Syllabus 2021
Prelims Exam (Objective Type) GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- General Science
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian History & World History
- Indian Geography & World Geography
- Legal Glossary
- Legal History
- Knowledge of Uttarakhand (History, Geography, Economy & Polity Based)
- Constitution of India
- Computer Science & its Applications Note – Each multiple-choice question shall be of 01 marks.
Mains Exam ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites
- Precis Writing
- Translation from English to Hindi
- Letter writing (formal)
- Summary Writing
- Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Opposites
- Precis Writing
- Translation from Hindi to English
- Letter writing (formal)
- Summary Writing
Qualifying Nature (Practical) for Only Assistant Review Officer
- Typewriting with a minimum speed of 4000 key-depression per hour in Hindi.
- Typewriting with minimum speed of 9000 key-depression per hour in English.
Books For Preparation
The Applicants preparing for the examination need to get their hands on some of the best Uttarakhand UKPSC RO ARO books to cover the entire UKPSC RO ARO Syllabus. These books will help the applicants prepare smoothly and cover every important topic for getting a decent score in the Uttrakhand UKPSC RO ARO Exam. Refer to the books listed mention below:
|Subject Name||Book Name||Publisher/Author|
|General Awareness||General Knowledge 2022||Arihant Pandey|
|General Intelligence||General Intelligence & Reasoning||RPH Editorial Board|
|General Studies||General Studies – 2020||B.Singh and A. P. Singh|
|General Hindi||Samanya Hindi||Hardev Bahri|
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicants must have open the official of UKPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill in the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Naib Tehsildar Exam Pre-exam & interview have to be invited for the admission process.