Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020-21 Application Dates Applicants must be applying for the post accordingly to their eligibility criteria. The applicant must have read the full in information below.
Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
Application of Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
- The applicant will have to apply for 510 vacancies of Uttarakhand primary teacher.
- The government of Uttarakhand has will be ordering the official authority to release the notification updated soon regarding this post
- The official authority will have to update the notification soon for the appointment of the teacher in the state of Uttarakhand.
- Those applicants who are eligible for 2 years D.EL.ED course or 1 Year B.Ed course can apply for this post.
- 1051 posts of Assist. Teachers out of which 541 posts are backlog.
- The government has been ordered the recruitment of applicants for only 510 posts that reduce the posts of the backlog.
- Now the applicant is eligible for applying for 510 vacancies & who wishes to be admitted to the post of teachers in the Uttarakhand state.
Details of the post
- There are 1051 vacancies
- Total vacancies in backlog will be 541
- Post recruitment Number will be 510
Eligibility Criteria Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
- Applicant must have a complete 2 years diploma in Primary Education (EL.E)/clarify Uttarakhand TET-I exam.
- The applicant must be 21 years old.
- Min age 30 years.
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttarakhand state.
Application fee for Uttarakhand Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020-21
- The application fee must be Online
- General /OBC applicant Rs 500/-
- For the SC/ST applicant Rs 250/-
- PH applicant Rs 125/-
- The application fee will be started in November 2020 of last week.
How to Download Answer Key
- After releasing the answer key applicant have able to download the answer key.
- the answer key will provide by your exam paper set.
- The applicant will check the answer key according to your exam set.
- The Answer key will be in the form of a PDF file.
- The applicant must have to download the PDF file for future use.
- For a result, the applicant visits the official site.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Uttarakhand PSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- For declared the result candidate must have to fill in some important which they are mention in the candidate form or Admit card.
- then the result has been declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.