Uttarakhand Police Constable Exam 2020
Important Question & Answer for Uttarakhand Police Constable Exam 2020
1. Who wrote the music of ‘Vande Mataram’ national song?
Answer: Pt. Vishnu Digambar Paluskar
2. Who discovered the treatment of rabies?
Answer: Louis Pasteur
3. What is the name of the stock market index of the New York Stock Exchange?
Answer: Dow Jones
4. Who is the author of the book ‘The Martyr’?
Answer: Kuldeep Nayyar
5. ‘Kufri Miracle’ is a species of which crop?
6. How many union territories are there in India?
7. ‘Chamera Hydroelectric Project’ is related to the use of water of which river?
8. Which institution is the highest court of appeal in the UK?
Answer: Privy Council
9. What is the name of the national symbol of Denmark?
10. The editor of ‘Maratha’ related to the freedom struggle was-
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
11. Who was the Congress President during the 1976 Emergency?
Answer: K.P. Brahmanand Reddy
12. What is the language of Lakshadweep?
13. Who composed ‘Padmavat’?
Answer: Malik Muhammad Jayasi
14. ‘Dhruvaswamini’ is the character of which playwright?
Answer: Jaishankar Prasad Prasad
15. ‘Julu’ caste is related to which country?
Answer: D. Africa
16. ‘Supreme People’s Court’ is the highest court of which country?
17. Who is the novelist of the speed post?
Answer: Shobhaa De
18. ‘Peacock Car Per Car’ is the advertising line of which car?
19. A knowledge park has been established in Andhra Pradesh for market research by
Answer: ICI by ICI
20. What is ‘Irna’ in Iran?
Answer: Authorized News Agency
21. ‘Train to Pakistan’ is based on the novel of the same name, who is its author?
Answer: Khushwant Singh
22. ‘Chameli Devi Award’ is given for outstanding work in which field?
Answer: For the specific achievement of women in the field of journalism
23. Who is the author of the famous children’s rhyme “Twinkle – Twinkle Little Star”?
Answer: Ann and Jane Taylor (two English sisters)
24. Chhath Puja is the main festival of which state?
25. Kanyakumari is in which state?
Answer: In Tamil Nadu
26. Torah is the sacred book of which community?
27. Losung is a festival celebrated
28. Panchsheel theory is related to which religion?
29. Who were the three politicians who embodied the Non-Aligned Movement?
Answer: Nasir, Tito and Nehru
30. What is the number of players on one side in water polo?
31. National game of United States is-
32. Name of Rehan and Richa Mishra of India is associated with which sport?
33. Who is the author of the book ‘My Best Games of Chase’?
Answer: Vishwanathan Anand
34. Asafa Powell is named by which sport?
35. In which state is the ‘Valley of Flowers’ located?
36. When was the Taj Mahal built?
Answer: In 1653
37. Which category is called the ‘spine of Tibet’?
Answer: Karakoram Range
38. Which Union Territory is famous as ‘Samudraputra’?
39. What is the device that enlarges and enlarges the map?
40. Where is ‘Gandhi Sadan’ located?
Answer: New Delhi
41. Where is India’s largest oil refinery factory located?
42. In what form is the flag of Nepal?
Answer: Double Triangle
43. Turpentine oil is found from which tree?
44. Who was the author of the book ‘Kapal Kundala’?
Answer: Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
45. When and where was ‘Jan-gun-mana’ first sung?
Answer: 1911, in Calcutta
46. Who was against the abolition of Satti system?
Answer: Radhakant Dev
47. Section 302 of Tamil Nadu Code is related to?
48. Which is the main mountain peak of Tamil Nadu?
49. What is the name of the first private university in India?
50. Who is called ‘poor man’s nuts’?
51. Who was the creator of World Globe?
Answer: Martin Baehm
52. When is Law Day celebrated?
Answer: 26 November
53. What is the name of Myanmar Country Parliament?
Answer: Pishu Hawata
54. Which mountain has the likeness of ‘the backbone of Asia’?
Answer: Kunkun Mountains