UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021 LMRC Exam Dates Admit Card. The official division of Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Lucknow Metro) has Recently discharged the Online Application Form for the Post of Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer in Executive and Non-Executive Category Recruitment 2021. In this enlistment, there are 183 posts that have been discharged from the official division. Those competitors who are keen on finding a new line of work in the Railway field it is the brilliant open door for all applicants.
UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021
Those Candidates are Interested in this Following Vacancy and Have Eligibility eligible must check all necessary details through the official site of the authority. The application form has been started on the date of 22 November 2020 to 23 December 2020. Here candidates can get all necessary details about the UP Metro LMR Recruitment 2021.
UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021 Important Dates:
|Online Registration form opening||22 November 2020|
|Online Registration Form Ending Date||23 December 2020|
|Application Fee Payment Ending Date||23 December 2020|
|Admit Card to be announced||03 January 2021|
|Exam Date||13 January 2021|
UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University.
- Mini age to apply for this recruitment is 21 Years.
- Max’s age to apply for this Recruitment is 28 Years.
- For more details about eligibility must read the official notification.
How to apply for UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021?
- All candidates can apply by simply visiting the official site of the authority.
- After reaching the official website must find the link of “LMRC 2021” and click on it.
- Then after that candidates need to read all notification very carefully.
- After that need to fill all details very carefully in the application form.
- Then after filling the details candidates must upload the signature and photograph.
- After that candidates need to pay the application.
- Then now again review your application form and click on submit button.
- At last, you must take a print out of the application form for further use.
- All candidates must pay the application fee for the Examination.
- The application fee for General Category candidates is Rs 590.
- The application fee for SC/ST Category Candidates is Rs 236.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online modes such as Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of given below steps check here:
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
UP Metro Railway Recruitment Exam Center:
- Gautam Buddha Nagar Noida.
- Greater Noida.
UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021 Admit Card:
- The admit card will be released online on the official portal.
- The admit card has been released on the date of 3 January 2021.
- Candidates can download the admit card by entering the Name and DOB (date of birth).
- Applicants don’t enter the exam hall without admit card.
- The admit card direct link will be available soon the same here on this page.
UP Metro Railway Recruitment 2020-2021 Result:
- The Result will be reported online on the official webpage of the position.
- Applicants can check results by using the Name and Roll number.
- After written exam candidates can check results.
- The result date will be available soon the same here on this page.