UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021: Pre Exam 2020 Application Exam Date Details. UKPSC (Uttarakhand open help commission) will be discharged the official enlistment warning soon for the intriguing on the web up-and-comers structure for the state common administration assessment. Here applicants can check their date, pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus.
UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021
UKPSC PCS exam will be based on the 3 phases which are written examination, mains examination, & personal interview. UKPSC PCS 2020 Preliminary Exam will be organized soon. As per the Uttarakhand Govt., UKPSC PCS Exam will be organized every year
UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021 Dates:
|Notification Dates||*Updated soon|
|Last Date Online Application||*Updated soon|
|Print out||*Updated soon|
|Fee Submission||*Updated soon|
|Exam Date||*Updated soon|
|Answer key||*Updated soon|
|Final Result||*Updated soon|
|Main Examination||*Updated soon|
Eligibility UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021:
- Applicant have Graduation passed in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates have Min age is 21 years & the upper age limit is 42 years as of 1 July.
- For the post of Feature writer or District information officer, applicants need to have graduation with Hindi subject to be capable to apply.
- For the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak, applicants must have any qualifications from the pots as post-graduation or diploma in Town & associate membership of organizer or architect planning/establishment of town organizer India /foundation of town organizer or American organization of the town.
|General Study (GS Paper 1)||150||150||2 hrs|
|General Aptitude||100||100||2 hrs|
UKPSC PCS Pre Exam Personal Interview Test:
- After the passing main exam, selected applicants will be called for interview.
- Personal interview tests will carry a max 200 marks.
- UPSC exam Authority will issue the joining letter.
- Selected applicants will go for Joining & training.
How to Fill the UPSC Uttarakhand PCS Application Form:
- Open the official site of UKPSC.
- Download Official notification (advisement section) of UKPSC PCS.
- Applicants Read all the given information carefully. Make sure about the qualification age limit, eligibility criteria.
Before accessing the online application link applicant must-reading the details
- Applicants Fill the registration form with correct information such as Name, DOB, Father Name, contact number & E-mail address.
- After registration, the UKPSC Conducted authority will send you a unique registration number and password on your mobile number.
- Login your account by given registration number & Password: now fill all educational details, communication address, and other important details.
- After filling details Recheck application form, all information must be correct & true as per your document.
- Finally, uploads a scanned signature, copy of the photograph, & other supporting documents with are asked.
- Then finally submit all information and print system generated application form.
- UKPSC conducted Authority provides facilitated a one-time correction opportunity.
- In application form any mistake occurs in the application form, Applicant can make corrections within each time interval.
- Fields correction are Name, DOB, Age, Gender, Category, Image document, contact number, address, & other fields.
- After making the correction, the applicant should ensure all information or details as per the original documents.
- Take the Print Out system-generated application form.
Phases of UKPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021:
- Preliminary Exam (pre- exam)
- Main Exam (After Pre exam)
- Joining letter (By post)
- Document verification (during Joining)
- Proof of Address. (Permanent)
- Proof of Category. (SC/ST/OBC)
- Proof of DOB (10th mark sheet, adhaara card)
- Proof of Residence.
- Recent Photographs.(scanned, Present Photographs)
- Adhaar card.
- All states can apply but no benefits of SC/ST/OBC
- Sri nagar
- New tehri
Syllabus of question paper, Paper (I) Pre exam- (General Studies):
Indian History, Culture, and National Movement Indian and World Geography Indian Polity Economic and Social advancement General Science and Technology Current occasions of State, National and International Importance
Syllabus of question paper, Paper-II Pre Exam- General Aptitude:
Numerical identification, , Statistics Analysis- English comprehension, Communication, & Analytical ability Logic & Interpersonal Skills,, Decision, Aptitude, General mental Ability, Interpersonal Skills Hindi comprehension.
Recommended Books of Uttarakhand PCS 2020:
- Lucent General science /Arihant publication,: General Science and technology
- M Lakshmikant (TMH): Indian polity
- Lucent/Old ncert/ 11th class TN board: Ancient & Medieval History
- Economic survey of INDIA +CURRENT AFFAIRS/Ramesh Singh (TMH): Economy of India
- Sijwali (Arihant Publication): Non-Verbal & A New Approach to REASONING Verbal
- DR KHULLAR for 11th-12th (OR Mahesh barnwal/11th-12th NCERT): Geography(India & world)
- Spectrum publication( Rajiv ahir) : Modern history
- Pariksha Vani /Winsar: Uttarakhand special
- Ghatna chakra / samveg ias/PD/ current affairs today: Current affairs
- Rajesh Verma (Arihant Publication): Fast track objective math
- Dr. Vasudev Nandan prasad /ghatna chakra: Hindi
UPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021 Main Exam:
|Subject||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Geography of India & world||200||03 Hr|
|General science and technology||200||03 Hr|
|Social justice, international relation, & Indian polity||200||03 Hr|
|Economic and social development||200||03 Hr|
|A national movement, History of Indian, society, and culture||200||03 Hr|
|General aptitude and ethics||200||03 Hr|
- Admit card will be released at the official web site.
- In Admit card all the information or details about the exam will be mentioned.
- Never forget the Admit card is mandatory to seat in the exam.
- Admit card will also use in further process or details.
Result/ Merit list UPSC Uttarakhand PCS 2020-2021:
- Selected Applicants of pre-examination will be entered for Main Exam
- Then the UKPSC exam conducted authority will release the merit list of the main exam.
- Estimable Applicants will be called for interview.
- Then the final merit list will be released after the selection of the interview.
- During the joining process of Document verification will be done.