UKPSC Recruitment 2021: Upcoming Application Details. The State of Uttarakhand came into presence on 09th November 2000 under the Reformation of Uttar Pradesh Act 2000. Then the Organization of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UK PSC) also came into action. The function of this organization is to conduct several govt. examination for a no. of vacant posts of govt. in several departments.
UKPSC Recruitment 2020-2021 Exam
Uttarakhand PCSMPSC RecruitmentKPSC RecruitmentUPSC CDS
The candidates who are waiting for Govt. jobs in the state of Uttarakhand can check all the information here on this page. Here we have provided full detailed information about the recruitment of (Uttarakhand) UK PSC 2020.
UKPSC Recruitment 2021 Posts details:
|Name of the Post||Last Date|
|Junior Engineer(Civil)||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(English)||Check Here|
|Forest range officer (FRO)||Check Here|
|Junior Engineer(Electrical)||Check Here|
|Asst. Prosecution Officer||Check Here|
|Passengers Tax officer||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Electronics)||Check Here|
|Commercial Tax Officer||Check Here|
|Junior Analyst||Check Here|
|Senior Analyst||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Computer Science/PGDCA/C.E)||Check Here|
|Passengers Tax Officer-2||Check Here|
|Junior Engineer(Electronics)||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Electrical)||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Mechanical)||Check Here|
|Veterinary Officer – Grade-II||Check Here|
|Naib Tehsildar||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Chemistry)||Check Here|
|Assistant Commissioner||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Rubber and Plastic Technology)||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Physics)||Check Here|
|Tax Officer||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Civil)||Check Here|
|UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Recruitment||Check Here|
|Junior Engineer(Mechanical)||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(I.T)||Check Here|
|Junior Engineer(Agricultural Engineering)||Check Here|
|Supply Inspector||Check Here|
|Polytechnic Lecturer(Maths)||Check Here|
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Aspirants who want to apply for UKPSC govt. jobs must know the eligibility standards for the same.
- Applicants without knowing the eligibility criteria which are scatted must not apply for any post.
- The Information’s eligibility criteria for UKPSC Recruitment will be current in the official notification.
- Basic eligibility criteria are mention below.
- The age of aspirants must be at least 18years and the Max-Age will be According to the Standards of the Government of Uttarakhand State.
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)applicants.
- The aspirants must have done 10th/12th/Diploma / Graduation dependent upon the job post for which they are applying.
- Each post has its own Eligibility requirement for education.
- The written exam charted by an interview will take place for the selection of the aspirants.
- Some Recruitment doesn’t include Personal interview.
- The only written examination will be said for those exams & then a merit list will be prepared by the official organization.
How to Apply UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates applying for the UKPSC posts via online mode.
- They have toward visit the official portal of UK PSC in order to register for the post mentioned in the advertisement section.
- On the homepage, they must click on the link disturbed link in order to register for that post.
- To register, they essential to enter their information like Name, Contact, Parent name, District, Email ID, etc.
- They must pay the fee by the use of any mode
- They take to download or print out of the online form.
- The application fee for the posts can be given in to via any mode be it NEFT, E- Challan or Credit/Debit cards.
- They must get the printout r download or saved of the fee receipt while submitting the
Important dates for UKPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Starting date of form filling (application form) – Tentative
- Ending date of form filling (application form) – Tentative
- Exam date (application form) – Tentative
SBI PO RecruitmentMPSC RecruitmentKPSC RecruitmentUPSC CDS