Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021: Application Posts Exam Date. This Post will be for the candidate which are interest in the Tripura state PSC Jobs(TPSC). An applicant who is working with the Government of Tripura can check the recruitment & apply for suitable posts.
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021 – Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Result
TPSC is represented by Tripura Public Service Commission. The Tripura PSC will be conducting the no. of the exam on several posts & providing the no. of several jobs to the applicant in the different number of departments. The state government of Tripura will release many no. of government exam for several numbers of posts that are conducted by the TPSC. Applying candidate check the detail of Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021. Here we have to provide the Eligibility criteria, how to apply, Application fee, posts details, etc in below:
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021
The TPSC Examination 2021 Sales Tax Inspector is being held for the selection of eligible candidates to be deputed as Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate in the state of Tripura. For more information regarding TPSC Admit Card 2021 Sales Tax Inspector check the schedule given below.
|Name||TPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||Not Updated|
|Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021||Important Date|
|Application Starts for Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Admit Card Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Date of Preliminary examination||*Updated soon|
|Answer Key release date||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||*Updated soon|
|Application Starts for Main Exam||*Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Main Exam||*Updated soon|
|Date of Main examination||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||*Updated soon|
|Interview Dates||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||*Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021:
Before Applying any post Applicant must have to check the eligibility criteria. An applicant without knowing the eligibility of the post they will not apply the form. All the Candidates have to know that for every post the eligibility criteria will be different. The information about the eligibility criteria will be declared by the official notification of Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021. Some basic eligibility criteria are mention below.
Applicant age is not less than 18 years for applying. In each post, the upper age limit is different for the Candidates. For the reserved applicant, there is also an age relaxation according to the rule of TPSC.
NOTE-Applicant must have the Domicile of Tripura.
Applying applicants must have to complete X/XII/Graduation a then they are eligible for the post. Before applying for any post applicants must have to read the official notification because of each post Educational criteria different.
How to apply Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate will open the official site of TPSC.
- They can’t apply the application form only online mode.
- The candidate will have to check the register link of the post which they want to apply on the homepage of the TPSC site.
- An applicant can click on the link then the form will be open.
- Candidate must have full fill the detail & submit the Scanned document & signature.
- After submit all these things Candidate will go in the fee section. Applicants must have to pay the fee online.
- The candidate will know that without pay the fee the registration will not be completed.
- At last, the Candidate will submit finally the application form & take the print out of submission.
NOTE- Applicant Note down the registration no. for future use.
Candidate can deposit the application fee only online mode. The candidate will use any online medium of deposit the fee (i.e. NEFT, E-challan, Debit or Credit cards, etc). About the deposit, the application fee of Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 will be updated here shortly.
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- TPSC(Tripura Public Service Commission) has released the admit card for the prelims examination.
- For each section of the examination, the admit card will be released separately.
- The applicant must have taken the hard copy of the admit card it will be one of the id proof on the day of the exam.
- It will be released in the official website of TPSC
- Admit card is containing roll number, center name, gender, exam name, candidate name, center code, etc.
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The applicant must have checked the detailed exam pattern of the TPSC Sales Tax Inspector 2021 Preliminary & Mains Exam from below.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|No. of Paper||Subject Name||Questions No.||Total Marks|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Sales Tax Subjects|
The written exam will consist of MCQ/Objective Type Questions
- Sales Tax Inspector Exam TPSC is Conducted for 200 marks.
- Sales Tax Inspector Exam TPSC Exam contains Two Papers.
- Paper I & Paper II each paper conducted for 100 marks total marks of both paper 200 marks.
- The TPSC STI Exam is an MCQ/objective type exam.
- Each paper Time Duration is 1 hr.
Mains Exam Pattern
|Culture, Arts, Literature, Dance, Music History of MP|
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The applicant must have to pass the Prelims exam.
- Those applicants who are Shortlist in the Prelims Exam are selected for the Main exam.
- The applicant must have passed the Main exam.
- Those applicants who are shortlisted in the main exam will be going in the interview round.
- Those applicants who are pass the interview round
- They will be selected for this post.
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
- TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) will publish the Answer Key of Preliminary examination and Main examination after a few days’ conductions of the exam.
- The Answer Key helps the Applicants in calculating the marks from the answer key candidates also predict the chance of qualifying the examination.
- The answer key will be open on the TPSC official site.
- The applicant must have saved the Answer key before the result will not release.
- Answer Key will be in PDF file.
Tripura TPSC Tax Inspector (Sales) Recruitment 2021 Result
The result will be open on the official website of the Tripura PSC. Aspirant mush has to visit the official site of Tripura PSC. Click the result link which is mention in the advertisement for the homepage of the website. An aspirant will open the link. After then contender will mention the detail like roll no., registration no., date of birth, email Id, etc. & submit the details. After submission, the result will be released on the screen. Contender will download /save the result & also take the printout of the result for any future use.
The TPSC Sales Tax Inspector Syllabus 2021 consists of the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude.
- Common Vocabulary.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Sentence Structure.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Structure.
- Usage of Words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Geography of Tripura.
- Indian Constitution
- History of Tripura
- Financial Institutions
- Indian Polity
- International trade etc.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Ranking/ Alphabet Test / Direction.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Output/ Input
- Blood Relations.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Communication & Space.
- Games & Sports.
- History of Modern India and Indian culture.
- India and the World.
- Current National issues.
- Science & Technology Developments.
- Indian Polity.
- India Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Institutions & International Affairs.
- Natural Resources.
- Human Resources.
- Energy Resources.
- Urban Administrative Structure &Rural.
- Sports & Games.
- Evaluation & Planning.
- Administrative Structure.
Arts, Literature, Madhya Pradesh CultureDance, Music History:
- Historical perspective of Madhya Pradesh.
- Archaeological Heritage.
- Dance Tradition & Music.
- Culture field in Programs of State Government.
- Major Scheduled Tribes.