Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Sub Inspector: Applicant who is waiting for Sub Inspector Police recruitment here will get the good news. The applicant will apply for this post after check the detailed information of this recruitment such as Eligibility criteria, Important dates, how to apply, etc.
Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021
Here will get the good news for the waiting applicant for this post. The Tripura Police will be releasing the various vacancies of Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021. An applicant who is searching for the government job here will be the best platform. Before applying the applicant will check the official notification of Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021. In this article, the information on this post is mention here. The applicant must have to require to fill the application form only Online mode. Here we are providing the official site of TPSC to apply the application form. There are many vacancies for the applicant who are interested in or eligible for this recruitment. Through This post applicants get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification Criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies, etc. are given below.
Important Details of Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021
|Organization Board||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post name||Sub Inspector (Excise)|
|No. of Posts||59|
|Date of Starting (Application Form)||*Updated soon|
|Last Date ( Apply Online)||*Updated soon|
|Fee Payment (Last Date)||*Updated soon|
|Hall Ticket||*Update soon|
|Written Exam date||*Updated soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021
In Eligibility criteria applicant must have checked the Age & Educational Criteria of the Sub Inspector recruitment.
- The General &OBC applicant must have min 21 years & max 26 years old.
- The Cat 2A/2B/3A/3B applicant must be maxed 29 years old (Included 3 years relaxation).
- The SC/ST/PwD applicant must be maxed 31 years old (included 5 years relaxation)
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must have a graduation degree in any steam in the recognized university or college
Application Fee for Tripura TPSC Police Recruitment 2021
The application fee will be declared according to their category.
- Those applicants which are Cat 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B have to pay Rs. 300/-
- Those applicants who are General/OBC category have to pay Rs. 600/-
- Those applicants who are Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs. 50/-
- The Payment must be online by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking /Pay Offline Through E Challan.
The Selection Process will be done by the board which releases the Recruitment as follows:
- Physical Efficiency Test- Applicant must have fit my body & also mental. It will check the applicant Ability & strength,
- Physical Measurement Test- After the pass, the Physical Efficiency Test Applicant will be entering the phase. The applicant must have fit ordering to the requirement of this recruitment.
- Written Exam (Offline)-After pass the Physical Measurement Test Applicant will be entering this phase. This test will be the page or pen The details will be updated after the release of the notification.
- Document Verification- After the pass, the written exam Applicant must have entered in the last phase documentation verification. Applicant must have verified their Documents.
How to Apply
Before Apply the online application form applicant must have to follow the given step. These steps help to fill the application form correctly. Follow the steps:
- The applicant must have visited the Tripura Police Recruitment official site.
- Then the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- “Click On” Tripura Police Recruitment 2021.
- Then Applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for the new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will be successfully done Applicant will be login with Registration number & password which you are creating at the time of registration.
- The Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, the signature of scanned.
- After then the applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
I hope this post will help you to take the information about the Tripura Police Recruitment 2021. Here we will give you the details of the Application form, application fee, Vacancies, how to apply the online application form, etc. How more information regarding government jobs keeps visiting our website for the upcoming latest details.
- The admit card will be discharged through online mode only.
- No Admit Card will be sent to the Applicant by post.
- The candidates also download the answer key form the official website of Tripura PSC.
- For Interview Test the commission will issue isolate Admit Card.
- After finishing the exam Applicant can check the answer key on the official website of Tripura TPSC.
- The candidate can also download the answer key from the official website of Tripura TPSC.
- In the official site, the result will be released.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Tripura TPSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- For declared the result candidate must have to fill some important which they are mention in the candidate form or Admit card.
- After then the result will be declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.