Tripura TPSC Grade II Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021: Application Notification Exam Date. This article will be for the applicant who is waiting for the Tripura TPSC (Tripura state TPSC Jobs). Tripura TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission). The govt. of the Tripura state will have released the number of govt. exam for the several no. of recruitment which is declared by Tripura TPSC. Applicants who want to work with the state govt. of TPSC they have to check or read the recruitment and apply the eligible posts.
Tripura TPSC Grade II Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
Every year Tripura PCS will have declared the number of posts exam for the state of Tripura. The candidates have a golden opportunity to take part in the govt. jobs in the state of Tripura. So, we are providing the Tripura TPSC Upcoming Exam Dates and Schedule of this post. Candidates who want going to fill the form the recruitment of the state of Tripura must have checked the detail or updated news or notification regarding the Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021 in the below section. So, we are providing All the necessary information will be mention below.
|Name||Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Grade II Personal Assistant|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura TPSC Grade II Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021:
Those Applicants who are Apply for the recruitment must have known the eligibility criteria of the recruitment. So candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. So, Here we have released some basic eligibility.
- All the candidates who are more than 18 years they can apply for the recruitment.
- The maximum age will 45 years.
- Here also the age relaxation for the reserved Applicant according to the norms of the Tripura state.
|ST/SC or S.E.B.C||5 years|
|Women (unreserved category)||5 years|
|Women ( belonging to reserved category)||10 years|
|Ex-serviceman (E.C.O/S.S.C.O)||03 years|
NOTE- They must have Tripura Domicile.
- Minimum: Master’s Degree(Post Graduation) in Computer Application(MCA) or Information Technology (IT)from a recognized university and institute.
- Other Qualifications: (a) Should have experience of at least 02(two) years in a reputed organization or Institute. (b)Multimedia Technologies or Digital Project Management. (c) Computer Networking. (d)SQL and database handling. (e)Must knowledge of any of the State Languages. (f) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Tripura.
Selection Process of Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021:
The selection will be conducted in two steps.
- Written Exam and Interview.
- Written – In a written exam that checks the knowledge of the candidate and MCQ question will ask in the exam paper. Candidates are selected for the interview before qualifying for this round. The name will be displayed in the merit list.
- Interview – In the interview, they will check the candidate communication silks/personality. On the basics, this round the final section will be taken. They will be some recruitment that does not conduct the interview they will select the candidate on the basics on merit list which is released by the authority of state govt. of Tripura.
How to apply for the Tripura TPSC Grade II Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021:
The applicant must have to apply online through the official site.
- Firstly applicants must have Open Official portal of TPSC.
- Click on the link to the panchayat Officer Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, and phone no., and etc
- After filling the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
- The application fee will be 150/-
- Applicants will submit the application fee without submitting the form will not have completed.
- Candidate fee will be open as per the norms of Govt. of Tripura State.
Important dates Tripura TPSC Grade II Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021:
|Application dates (starting)||*Updated soon|
|End of application form||*Updated soon|
|Application fee (closing date)||*Updated soon|
|Released of Admit card||*Updated soon|
|Exam dates||*Updated soon|
- Firstly Question will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration of exam will be 3 hrs
- 250 marks contain
- It will be divided into 2 parts – Parts A and Parts B
- Part A (200marks) – It will have divided into two parts I and II paper. The Paper I Question 100 each question contains 1 and Paper-II each question of ½ marks and question no. will be 200.
- Part B (50 marks) – 50 questions each of one marks
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, rollno., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
- Admit card also use in time of Joining so applicants must have safely put it.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the written examination of the exam.
- After 2 and 3 weeks written exam answer key will be declared.
- The answers key will be uploaded on the official website Tripura (TPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants check their answers and also downloaded the answer key.
- Applicants should download the answer key for the cross-check the answers after the result declared. So, applicants have any queries regarding the result they can clam.
- The result must be declared on the official site of TPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of TPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.
Admit card and Result will be updated soon on my site and directly access the link which is provided one my portal and Yours have to subscribe for the latest updated regarding Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 and also For PSC Recruitment 2021.