Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021 Apply online Those applicants who are waiting so long for government jobs here the recruitment will be released now. The applicant must have to apply for a forest job. For more information regarding the post, applicants have to check here for eligibility criteria, vacancies, how to apply online application form how to download admit cards, and, etc.
Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021
Here the good news for those candidates who are waiting for the Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021. The TPSC (Tripura public Commission Service) will be releasing the post every year for the eligible or interested applicant. The Applicants will have to read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. The mode of the application form must be online. The applicant will be applying for the only online mode and payment also. Here we are providing the official site of TPSC to apply the application form. Through This Post, applicants get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification Criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies, and etc. are given below.
|Name of Organization||Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Service Examination|
|Starting date for applying form||Sept 2020|
|Closing date for applying form||Oct 2020|
|Mode of application||Online process|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Tripura|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021
The applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria before applying the application form of recruitment. Ineligibility criteria include the Age limit and equational qualification.
- Candidate must have to complete the graduation form the Botany/Chemistry/Geology/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology /B.Sc in Agriculture/B.Sc Forestry and B.Sc Engineering from the recognized college/ board/ university. The applicant must have to check once the official notification of Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021.
The applicant must have checked the Age limit before applying the application form. Those applicants who are in reserve category they have also the relaxation in the age. They must have to use the relaxation of the age.
- General Applicant must have min age 21 years & Max age must be 32 years
- SC/ST/SEBC(Socially & Educational Backward classes), Women & Ex-servicemen Applicant must have min 18 years & max-age must be 35 years (Included 5-year relaxation)
- Age relaxation will be given to only the reserve applicants.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- For more information, the applicant must have to read the official notification of this recruitment.
Vacancy Details Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021
This section will give you the detail of the upcoming vacancy or post of this recruitment. The applicant should have to know the vacancy detail of the Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021. Before applying the applicant must have checked the detail of post detail & no. of vacancy of this post.
- Post Name: Civil Service Examination.
- For more details updated soon.
For the post, Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021 applying candidates must have attended the following rounds. The application applicant conducts these rounds for the section of this recruitment. The applicant must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two sections such as:
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test: This exam will be considering multiple-choice questions. The applicant must have to pass the computer-based recruitment for going to the next step.
- Physical Test: Applicant must have passed the written (Computer Base) Test Then they are entering in the physical phase. In this Phase, Your Physical standard will be checked.
- Personal Interview: Applicant must have passed the first phase of the exam then they will become in this section of the interview. In the section, they will check the applicant’s ability or document verification. After the section application has to take the letter of joining.
Important Dates for Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021
- Apply form will be Starting on the month of September 2020
- Closing date for online application form will be October 2020
- Closing date for online payment application form will be on the month of October 2020
- Exam date will be *Updated soon
The applicant must have to pay the application fee. The applicant must have checked the official site for more information on this post.
|SC/ST/ SEBC||No fee|
How to Apply
Before Apply the online application form applicant must have to follow the given step. These steps help to fill the application form correctly. Follow the steps:
- The applicant must have visited the Tripura Civil Service Examination Recruitment official site.
- Then the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- “Click On” Tripura Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021.
- Then Applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for the new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will be successfully done Applicant will be login with Registration number & password which you are creating at the time of registration.
- The Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, a signature of scanned.
- After then the applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
Admit Card for Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, rollno., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- Admit card also use in time of Joining so applicants must have safely put it.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the written examination of the exam.
- After 2 and 3 weeks written exam answer key will be declared.
- The answers key will be uploaded on the official website Tripura (TPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants check their answers and also downloaded the answer key.
- Applicants should download the answer key for the cross-check the answers after the result declared. So, applicants have any queries regarding the result they can clam.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of TPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.