Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Application Details Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) declared an employment Notification. The TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission).An applicant who is waiting for this recruitment before the last date they must have to apply. For more and important details regarding this post will be mention below. So the applicant must have a check importantly details below.
Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Applicants who are waiting for Latest Govt. Jobs in India can use the Opportunity of Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021. The Tripura TPSC is going to invite the Applications forms the Eligible applicants for Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021.
Applicants must submit the Online Application Form of TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021) before the Last Date. Before the applicant must check the eligibility criteria. therefore Only the applicants who are Eligible can register Online applicants form for the Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021. Candidates must have filled the form of Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 must through Online mode.
Tripura Public Service Commission Limited is going to invite the candidate’s form of TPSC Assistant ProfessorRecruitment 2021 must submit. Only the Applicants who are eligible can apply for the TPSC Recruitment 2021.
Here Complete details such as Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Vacancy Details, Application fee, and other details of Tripura Public Service Commission Limited Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 had mentioned below. For more details of Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021 refer to the Official portal or official notification for more information.
Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Important Details
|Name of Organization||TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Apply Mode Of Application form||Online|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Recruitment||Tripura|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this post applicants must have checked the details which are mention below:
Educational Qualifications for TPSC Recruitment 2021
- Applicant must have complete the Post-graduation or Ph.D. with 50% minimum marks from the recognized college or university of India.
- All details regarding educational qualification will be declared on the official notification.
- For official details and important notification, you must have to keep in touch.
Age Limits for Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- So the Mini Age – 21 years
- Max Age – 42 years
- Any relaxation in age will be mention soon keep in touch
Selection Criteria for Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
For the selected applicants must have qualify rounds which are mentioned below:
The first round has been written and the second has been Interview.
- Written Test- This exam will be considering the pen or paper test. Questions will have come in the form of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)/Objective Type. After qualify, this exam applicant has entered the next round.
- Interview – This test will be considering the oral test. By this test, they will check the applicant’s communication skills, Behaviors and etc.
- There will be also negative marking in this examination & for each wrong answer 1/4 marks will be subtracted.
|Online Application form||*Updated Soon|
|Last date of application form||*Updated Soon|
|Last date for payment||*Updated Soon|
|Closing date of application form||*Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||*Updated Soon|
|Admit card||*Updated Soon|
Online Application Process
- Firstly applicants must have the Open Official portal of TPSC.
- Click on the link to the Assistant Professor Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, phone no., and etc
- After filling the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, rollno., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- The result must be declared on the official site of TPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of TPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.
Admit card and Result will be updated soon on my site and directly access the link which is provided one my portal and Yours have to subscribe for the latest updated regarding Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 and also For PSC Recruitment 2021.
Tripura TPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
For the best preparation applicants have to see the moreover details about the syllabus. It importantly checks the syllabus before the exam. In general, all subject wase detail is mention below:
Syllabus of Assistant Professor Subjects are:
Hindi- हिंदी साहित्य का इतिहास , आदिकालीन हिंदी काव्य, मध्यकालीन हिंदी काव्य, आधुनिक हिंदी काव्य, हिंदी कथा एवं नाट्य साहित्य हिंदी गद्य एवं इतर गद्य विधाएँ, भारतीय काव्यशास्त्र, पाश्चात्य काव्यशास्त्र एवं हिंदी आलोचना, भाषा विज्ञानं और हिंदी भाषा, लोक साहित्य और संस्कृति
English– Anglo Saxon Period to Anglo-Norman Period, Chaucer to Elizabethan Period, Jacobean to Restoration Period, Eighteenth-Century Literature, Nineteenth-Century Literature to Victorian Period, Modern to Post Modern Age, American Literature of 19th and 20th century, Post Independence Indian Writing in English and Indian Literature in English Translation, Popular English Literature of Uttarakhand, Literary Theory and Criticism upto T.S. Eliot, Modern Literary Theory and Criticism, English Language Teaching.
Sanskrit – वैदिक साहित्य, दर्शन, व्याकरण एवं भाषा विज्ञानं, संस्कृत साहित्य एवं उत्तराखंड का आधुनिक संस्कृत साहित्य तथा काव्यशास्त्र, अन्य (रामायण, महाभारत, पुराण, मनुस्मृति etc)
History – Ancient India, Medieval India, and Modern India
Commerce – Business Environment, Financial Management, and Accounting, Business Economics, Business Statistics & Data Processing, Business Management, Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Banking, and Financial Institution, International Business, Income Tax Law and Tax Planning, Legal Aspects of Business.
Physics – Mathematical Methods of Physics, Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Quantum Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics, Electronics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics
Chemistry – Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Botany – Microbiology, Mycology, and plant Heath Management, Phycology and Bryology, Genetics and Plant Breeding and various
Zoology – Diversity of Animal Life, Cytology and Molecular Biology, Inheritance Biology, Evolution and Animal Behavior, Applied Biology, Animal Physiology and Endocrinology, Animal Ecology, Molecules, and their interaction, Development of Biology of Animals, Vertebrate Oesteology, Methods in Biology
Mathematics – Analysis, Linear Algebra, Complex Analysis, Algebra, Ordinary Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis, Calculus of Variations and various subjects