Tripura TPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Now: Tripura Public Service Commission will declare the official notification of Assistant Engineer 2021. Here in this post be are provide the full information of this recruitment such as Eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Important date, Syllabus, Result, and application fee.
Tripura TPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Here the good news for the candidates who are waiting for Tripura TPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021. The Tripura TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission) has open the official notification for this recruitment. Under this recruitment, an applicant must have filed for the Assistant Engineer job in Mechanical & Civil department. Applicants before applying for this recruitment they must have checked the important for this post like application fee, eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, exam pattern, etc. which are declare below.
|Authority||(TPSC) Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Location of job||Tripura|
|Status of Job||Government|
|Application form (Mode)||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Assistant Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura TPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
According to the releasing authority, those candidates who are applying for this recruitment must firstly check their Eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. This selection will be divided mainly contains two sections Educational Qualification & Age limit. The details of these two sections will be mention below:
- All the Applicants must have Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Civil for the recognized University or Collage or Board.
- The age limit of candidates must be 21 years (minimum)
- Maximum age 45 years
- SC or ST category candidate 05 years’ relaxation
- Under PWD candidates will be 10 years’ relaxation.
All the candidates have to know that the selection process will take in a section which is given below:
- Written Exam– All the apply applicants should know that the written exam will contain Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) questions. The Candidate who clear this round after then they will go to the next round of the selection process.
- Interview/Viva Voce – The Applicants have to clear the first they will go to this round. The interview round they are checking the applicant’s confidence, skills, Present of mind, communication, Knowledge, etc.
The merit list will be declared according to both the examination performance of candidates.
How to Apply
The applicant must have to apply online through the official site.
- Firstly applicants must have Open Official portal of TPSC.
- Click on the link to the panchayat Officer Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, and phone no., and etc
- After filling the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
The candidate has to complete the application payment round. The applicant must know that without complete this payment round they form will not be accepted. Applicants payment details will be mention below:
- Candidates have to pay Rupee 210/-
- All the reserved category (ST or SC or Female applicant) there will be NO Fee
- Payment mode (used) -Credit or Debit Card or Net banking or Through cash deposit at the bank counter.
Applied applicants must be known that the exam pattern. Exam pattern helps the applicants prepared for the examination according to the exam pattern.
- Written exam (360 marks) and Interview (40 marks)
- A written exam will be Objective Type Question or MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
Written exam – It divided into two sections:
|Section||Marks||Time||No. of Question|
|Part 1||180||3 hrs||180|
|Part 2||180||3 hrs||180|
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, rollno., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
- Admit card also use in time of Joining so applicants must have safely put it.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the written examination of the exam.
- After 2 and 3 weeks written exam answer key will be declared.
- The answers key will be uploaded on the official website Tripura (TPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants check their answers and also downloaded the answer key.
- Applicants should download the answer key for the cross-check the answers after the result declared. So, applicants have any queries regarding the result they can clam.
How to click Tripura TPSC Recruitment 2021 Result?
- The result must be declared on the official site of TPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of TPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.
Applicants have prepared for examination according to the syllabus. It will help you forgive good performance. The syllabus for the recruitment will be given below:
CivilPaper – I
- Design of Concrete Structures, Solid Mechanics, Building Constructions & Building Materials & Estimation, Construction Planning & Management, Structural Analysis,
- Geotechnical Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering & Water Resources, Transportation Engineering, Environment Engineering.
Paper – I
- Machine Design
- Mechanics of Solids
- Manufacturing Management
- Theory of Mechanics
- Manufacturing Science
- Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Engines, Combustion, & Fuels
- Power Plants & Fluid Machinery
- Thermodynamics Cycles
|Authority||TPSC (Tripura Public Service Commission)|
|Starting date (application form)||June 2021|
|Closing date (application form)||July 2021|
|Application (mode)||Online process|
|Apply mode of application form||Online|
|Process of selection||Written Exam & Interview|
Admit card and Result will be updated soon on my site and directly access the link which is provided one my portal and Yours have to subscribe for the latest updated regarding Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 and also For PSC Recruitment 2021.