TPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 Notification: Tripura Public Service Commission released the official notification of Medical Officers Recruitment 2021. So, Applicants should for the Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A(Junior Branch). In this post you will check the full details of this post like Important date, eligibility criteria, result, Admit card, exam pattern, books, and, etc. So, those applicants who are interested and also eligible can check the details which are mention below:
TPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021 Notification
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) released the job recruitment for the eligible and interested applicant which is a wait for this recruitment. Here the good news for those candidates who are waiting for the Tripura TPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021. The TPSC (Tripura public Commission Service) will be releasing the post every year for the eligible or interested applicant. The Applicants will have to read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. The mode of the application form must be online. The applicant will be applying for the only online mode and payment also. Here we are providing the official site of TPSC to apply the application form. Through This Post, applicants get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification Criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies, and etc. are given below.
|NAME||TPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organized By||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Location of Job||Tripura|
|Mode of applying form||Online|
|Job Status||Government Job|
|Name of the post||Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A(Junior Branch)|
Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. In this Eligibility Criteria, you will check the age limit and Educational Qualification of this recruitment. So, all Necessary eligibility criteria details information will mention below:
- B.B.S./Degree from a Medical College/Medical Institution for any recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Therefore They must a valid registration certificate under Tripura Medical.
- The applicant must check the educational qualification before fill the application form.
- The minimum age has to be 21 years
- Maximum age must be 32 years
- The relaxation must be according to the policy of the TPSC.
- ST/SC/Women/Ex-Servicemen categories – 5 Years.
- PhW categories- 10 Years
Selection Process for TPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021
The applicant must have phased the two-stage of the section of this recruitment.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Candidate has to clear this to the role of the exam then they have been selected for this post.
The applicant must have to pay the required payment of the application form.
- The Applicant has to pay the 500/- of application form
- SC/ ST PWD applicant they have No fee of the application form.
- Applicant must have made their payment through challan at any branch of SBI.
- The payment mode must be offline.
How to Apply for TPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021
Those applicants who are applied for this for they must have followed this step below:
- Firstly the applicant must have visited the Tripura Civil Service Examination Recruitment official site.
- Then the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- “Click On” Tripura Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021.
- Secondly, The applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for the new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will be successfully done Applicant will be login with Registration number & password which you are creating at the time of registration.
- Thirdly, the Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, a signature of scanned and left-hand Thumb Impression.
- After filling the application form detail then go to the payment section.
- then the applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
- After all the process will be complete applicant must have taken a print the application form for further use.
- Therefore for more detail, applicants must have an official notification.
- S.C/ Equivalent Certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Council/board.
- 10+2/Intermediate Certificate form the equivalent board.
- B.B.S Degree Certificate from the Recognized University.
- Under Tripura State Certificate Medical Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as SC or ST candidate.
- Moreover, the applicant must check the official notification
- The written exam will be consisting of the 1 phase.
- Time Duration of the exam will be 3 hrs
- The total number of question will be 200
- Paper will be consisting of 200 marks
- The mode of paper will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- further details will be mention soon.
Syllabus for TPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2021
|Subject||Allotment of Marks|
|O and G||20|
|VD and Skin||05|
- Admit card will be released 3 and 4 weeks before the exam date.
- Applicants Must know that admit card will not be sent by Post or any other offline mode
- Firstly Applicant must have checked the admit card on their official website
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Secondly, the Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, rollno., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- Admit card also use in time of Joining so applicants must have safely put it.
Candidate must have carried these things during the exam center which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the written examination of the exam.
- After 2 and 3 weeks written exam answer key will be declared.
- The answers key will be uploaded on the official website Tripura (TPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants check their answers and also downloaded the answer key.
- Lastly, Applicants should download the answer key for the cross-check the answers after the result declared. So, applicants have any queries regarding the result they can clam.
- Applicant must have visited the official site for check the result
- The result will be released on the official site of TPSC.
- After that, the official site applicant must have to go to result advertisement of this post
- firstly applicant must have filled the detail which is asking for the result like roll no, Date of birth, and etc.
- then click on submit then you result will be displayed on your screen
- Lastly, the applicant must have download the result or take the print out of the result for future use.
Above all necessary detail has been mention regarding this post applicants must have a check before applying. Admit card and Result will be updated soon on my site and directly access the link which is provided one my portal and Yours have to subscribe for the latest updated regarding Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 and also For more results of PSC Recruitment 2021. In Short, applicants must have check the details or eligibility criteria for the state government jobs in Tripura.