TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Recruitment 2022: Application Details Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) declared an employment Notification. The TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).An applicant who is waiting for this recruitment before the last date must have to apply. For more and important details regarding Executive Officer Grade, 3 Group 4b will be mentioned below. So the applicant must have the check the important details below.
TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022
Applicants who are waiting for Latest Govt. Jobs in India can use the Opportunity of TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022. The Tamil TNPSC is going to invite Applications forms the Eligible applicants for TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022.
Applicants must submit the Online Application Form of TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022) before the Last Date. Before the applicant must check the eligibility criteria. therefore Only Eligible applicants can register Online applicants form for the TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022. Candidates must have filled out the form of Tamil Nadu Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 must through Online mode.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Limited is going to invite the candidate’s form of TNPSC Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 must submit. Only the eligible Applicants can apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2022.
Here are Complete details such as Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Vacancy Details, Application fee, and other details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Limited Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 had mentioned below. For more details of TNPSC Tamil Recruitment 2022 refer to the Official portal or official notification for more information.
TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 – Important Details
|Name of Organization||TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)|
|Post Name||Executive Officer Grade 3|
|Apply Mode Of Application form||Online|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Recruitment||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for this post applicants must have checked the details which are mentioned below:
Educational Qualifications for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates have to complete an Engineering Degree in Civil/Mechanical in applicable fields from the recognized Institute with the mini percentage.
- All details regarding educational qualification will be declared on the official notification.
- For official details and important notifications, you must have to keep in touch.
Age Limits for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
- So the Mini Age – 21 years
- Max Age – 45 years
- Any relaxation in age will be mentioned soon keep in touch
Selection Criteria for TNPSC Tamil Executive Officer Grade 3 Recruitment 2022
The selected applicants must have qualified rounds which are mentioned below:
The first round has been written and the second has been Interview.
- Written Test- This exam will be considered a pen or paper test. Questions will have come in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)/Objective Type. After qualifying, this exam applicant has entered the next round.
- Interview – This test will be considered the oral test. By this test, they will check the applicant’s communication skills, Behaviors, etc.
|Online Application form||*Updated Soon|
|Last date of the application form||*Updated Soon|
|Last date for payment||*Updated Soon|
|Closing date of application form||*Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||*Updated Soon|
|Admit card||*Updated Soon|
Online Application Process
- Firstly applicants must have the Open Official portal of TNPSC.
- Click on the link to the Executive Officer Grade 3 Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill in all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, phone no., etc
- After filling in the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Candidates’ will be downloaded and taken as a hard copy of Admit cards.
- All the necessary information will be mentioned in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, roll no., time, etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After the exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- The result must be declared on the official site of TNPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicants must have opened the official of TNPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Applicants have to keep a safe admit card for the result.
- The applicant must download the result.
Admit card & Results will be updated soon on my site and directly access the link which is provided on my portal. You have to subscribe for the latest updates regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2022 and also For PSC Recruitment 2022.