SSC CGL 2020-2021 Notification: The SSC CGL 2020-2021 notification has been released by the staff selection commission on October 22, 2020. The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam has been conducted from March 3 to 9, 2021. All the candidates who appeared for the Tier 1 SSC CGL exam can expect the SSC CGL Result & Cutoff by April 0r May 2021. In the meantime, the provisional answer key has been discharged for the Tier 1 test.
SSC CGL 2020-2021: Exam Date, Vacancy, Result, Notification
SSC has released the SSC CGL 2020-2021 vacancy list for all the 34 posts. The SSC CGL 2020-2021 Tier 2 & 3 examinations is scheduled from June 22 to 25. Besides that, as per the SSC Exam Calendar, the SSC CGL 2020-2021 notification will be released on September 15. In this article, we provide all the relevant and updated information on SSC CGL 2021 Exam Dates, Vacancy, Result, Pattern, Syllabus & more. Read on to find out!
SSC CGL 2020-2021
Before getting into the details, let’s have an overview of SSC CGL 2020-2021 examination.
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Conducted Exam by||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Mode||Online (Tier 1 & 2) / offline (Tier 3 & 4)|
|Exam Languages||English & Hindi|
|Exam Helpdesk No||011-69999845|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020-2021 | Important Dates
It is very essential for candidates to be aware of the upcoming events of SSC CGL 2020-2021. Check the SSC CGL test date and other significant dates from the table underneath:
|Release of SSC CGL 2020 Notification||October 22, 2020|
|SSC CGL Application 2020 Dates||October 22 to November 25, 2020|
|SSC CGL Application 2020 Fee||October 22 to November 27, 2020|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||February 20, 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam||March 03 to 09, 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam||June 22 to 25, 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam||June 22 to 25, 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||To be Announced|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
The competitor must be an Indian resident/a subject of Bhutan or Nepal. The up-and-comer age ought to be in the middle of 18 to 30 years of age as on the first of August 2021. Aspirants ought to have Graduation Degree in the significant field according to posts from any perceived University or Institution
SSC CGL Educational Qualification
- Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost and Management Accountant/Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business StudiesApplicants applying for the Statistical Investigator Grade-II Post should hold a four-year college education from any perceived University with a base 60% in Mathematics in Class twelfth
- Four year college education in any order with Statistics as one of the subjects in graduation
- Applicants applying for the Compiler Posts ought to have a four year college education from any perceived University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as obligatory or Elective Subject
- Up-and-comers applying for some other different posts should hold a four year college education in any control from a perceived University or identical
- Competitors applying for the Assistant Audit Officer post ought to have a four year certification in any subject from a perceived University
SSC CGL Eligibility – Age Relaxation
|Gen & PH||10 Years|
|OBC & PH||13 Years|
|SC/CT & PH||15 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (General)||3 Years|
|OBC (Ex-Servicemen )||6 Years|
|SC/ST (Ex-Servicemen )||8 Years|
SSC CGL Application Form 2021
SSC CGL application structure is discharged online on the official site of SSC. There is no disconnected structure accessible for the equivalent. The online application for SSC CGL 2021 has started from 22nd October and finished on 27th November 2020
- Visit the official site of SSC CGL-ssc.nic.in
- Snap on the connection that peruses “Apply” and select the CGL choice.
- Select the “Assessment” connection and snap on “Part I Registration.”
- Presently enter your “Own”, “Instructive Qualification” , and “Contact” subtleties.
- Presently, click on the “Register” button.
- You will get the enrollment number and secret key by means of email.
- Sign in utilizing your “Enrollment Number” and “Secret key” and select “Part II Registration.”
- Presently select the installment mode-disconnected/on the web and pay the application expenses.
- Transfer your checked “Mark. and “Photo””
- Download the structure and take its print out for future reference
SSC CGL 2021 Application Fees
Competitors can apply online by visiting the official site of www.ssconline.nic.in. The SSC CGL application charge is Rs 100/ -. Female up-and-comers, SC/ST/PH competitors, and Ex-Servicemen are absolved from paying the application expenses. Applications expense ought to be paid uniquely through SBI either as challan or through SBI Net Banking or some other bank Credit/Debit Card. The expense Challan structure will be produced on the web.
SSC CGL 2020 Exam Centres
The SSC CGL exam 2020 will be conducted across 105 exam centers. Below are some of the examination centers for SSC CGL 2020-2021:
|Examination Centre||Centre Code|
Note: Under certain conditions, the assessment places are exposed to change contingent upon the choice taken by the authorities.
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Pattern
- There are 4 areas in the Tier 1 test of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021, with 100 inquiries which represent an aggregate of 200 imprints. SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 test will be directed in online mode.
- There are 4 areas in the Tier 2 test of SSC CGL, with 100 inquiries which represent a sum of 200 imprints. Level 3 is a graphic test and is directed disconnected.
- Candidates need to compose Essay/Letter/Application/Precis.
- The Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2020 includes DEST/CPT these are required for certain administration posts.
- The four tires are indicated below.
|Tier (1)||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier (2)||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier (3)||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier (4)||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL 2021 Recruitment | Selection Process
SSC CGL selection is a four-stage process. Have a look at the SSC CGL selection stages from the table below:
|· Level (1):- Written Examination (Computer Based Test MCQ)
· Level (2):- Written Examination (Computer Based Test MCQ)
· Level (3): (Descriptive Paper) Hindi/English Pen and Paper mode
· Tier (4): – Document Verification or Computer Proficiency Test(wherever applicable)or Data Entry Skill Test
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020
- Admit card will be downloaded from the official site of directing authority for example ssc.nic.in.
- Every up-and-comer who enrolled for SSC CGL Exam inside the specified time will be doled out an e-concede card/corridor ticket.
- To download the concede card, visit the site and enter their enlistment number/date of birth in provided fields all together.
- SSC CGL Admit Card will have subtleties of the assessment, for example, Date of Examination, Roll Number, Code of Center, Examination focus, Photograph, and Signature.
- It is noteworthy to bring the Admit Card in the Examination corridor,without which candidates will not be allowed to enter the hall.
SSC CGL 2021 Recruitment | Best Books
|Reasoning Ability||· Kiran’s SSC Reasoning chapterwise
· Thinking by RS Aggarwal
· Systematic Reasoning by M K Pandey
|Quantitative Aptitude||· Quick Track by Rajesh Verma
· Science 7300+ objective by Rakesh Yadavb) Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic
· NCERT books for Maths (Class seventh to Class tenth)
o Quantitative fitness by RS Aggarwal
|General Awareness||· Manorama Yearbook 2020 (English)
· Lucent’s General Knowledge
· Arihant’s SSC CGL Solved Papers (2015-2020)
|English Language||· Secondary School sentence structure by Wren and Martinb)
· Plinth to Paramount by Neetu
· Brisk learning Objective General English by RS Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal
· Word Power made simple by Norman Lewis
o Target General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)