Sikkim SPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Sikkim SPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) welcomed online applications for the post of Staff Nurse on a brief normal premise. Qualified up-and-comers can apply to the post in the recommended group prior to 23 March 2021.
Last Date of Application – 23 March 2021
Sikkim SPSC Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse – 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Posts
|Notification||Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Starting Date||Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 2021|
|Organization||State Public Service Commission (Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC)|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder (Senior Secondary)|
Selection Procedure for Sikkim SPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021Candidates will be chosen dependent on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern :Written Exam will be conducted for 180 Marks.
How to ApplyThe qualified competitors can apply Online for the posts through the official site www.spscskm.gov.in. at the latest March 2021 up to 12 PM.
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Sikkim Staff Nurse recruitment
- open official website(Sikkim SPSC)
- they will the link to this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form for the future use
Application Fee:Rs. 150/ – with extra bank charges might be paid online through credit/check card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
SALARY PER MONTH:
The applicants who are participated in these Staff Nurse posts under the SPSC Sikkim division, at that point they will receive Rs.9300-Rs.34800 in addition to Grade Pay of Rs.4200/ – as regularly scheduled compensation scale.
Vacancy Details Post-Wise:
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of the admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without a (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear in the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Sikkim PSC).
- The candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill in the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Technical Superintendent Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Environmental Issues.
- Authors & Famous Books.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Lakes, Rivers, & Seas.
- Current Affairs.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Sentence Completion.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing.
- Physiology, Anatomy & Microbiology.
- First Aid, Fundaments of Nursing, and Personal hygiene.
- Administration & ward management.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing 1 & 2.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Behavioral science.
- Psychology & Health Economics, Sociology.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing 1 & 2.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health education & nutrition, communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecology.
- Education, Administration, & Research.
- Introduction to research.
- Professional Trends & understanding.
- Educational methods & media for teaching in the practice of nursing.