Sikkim SPSC Naib Tehsildar recruitment 2021
Graduates & experienced applicants as per the terms (rule) of Commission can apply for these Naib Tehsildar & Company Secretaries Recruitment in Sikkim. Applicants who have been waiting for administrative recruitment are welcomed to apply for these Govt. Recruitment in Sikkim(SPSC). One should check out the eligibility criteria before applying for these Posts SPSC(Sikkim). The number of posts along with reservation of posts are subject to any variation. If there is any variation, the applicants will be informed through the announcement open on the Commission’s website.
Public Service Commissions, both at the union & the state level are amongst the most important (information) detailed Public Institutions with long traditions that have served well. The state of Sikkim (SPSC) came into existence under the provisions of (Punjab Re-Organization act 1966 with effect from 1st November 1966) when the SPSC(Sikkim Public Service Commission) also came into existence.
Sikkim SPSC Naib Tehsildar recruitment 2021 VACANCIES DETAILS:
- Naib Tehsildar
- Company Secretary
Sikkim SPSC Naib Tehsildar recruitment 2021- Posts Age Limit:
- 21 to 42 years
- Age relaxation as per rule of PSC
Sikkim SPSC Naib Tehsildar recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria:
- Naib Tehsildar: Graduate from a recognized Sanskrit up to Matric standard/Higher University Knowledge of Hindi
- Company Secretary: Holding a degree from the Indian Institute of Company Secretaries. 3 years of experience as a public limited company/Company Secretary in the public undertaking.
Sikkim SPSC Naib Tehsildar recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General applicants are required to pay Rs. 500
- SC/Female /ST applicants are required to pay Rs. 125
SPSC Posts Selection Process:
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Closing(End) date for receiving printed application form along with documents in support of the claim (only for Cat. No. 2) in Commission’s office:07.sept.2021 up to 05:00 P.M. and for the applicants from forwarding Remote Areas i.e. Union Territories/States of North–East Region, Andaman, Lakshadweep, & the Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir & Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh:- 17.Sept.2021 up to 05.00 P.M.
- Applicants do not need to send a hard copy of their online application forms/ any other documents to the Commission for Category No. 1. If any applicants send a hard copy of her/his online application form, the same will not be entertained by the Commission. However, the Application can retain the hard copies of their online application form for their record.
- Applicants can log on www.spscskm.gov.in
- Last Date(End) for submission of applications online: 22.Aug.2021
- Last Date(End) of deposit of the cost of the application form including Exam fees in all branches of SBI: 28.Aug.2021
- After 2 & 3 weeks before the exam date. Admit cards will be released on the official site.
- Admit card is the most important document in exams.
- All the important details will be mention in the admit card like rollno., exam center, exam time, location, exam details, etc.
- Applicants must have to carry there admit card on the exam date.
- Without admit card applicants will not attend the exam.
- Applicants will check the official site for the result.
- The applicant will open the official site home page.
- then on the advertisement page, the result will be mention of this post.
- for result Applicant will be entering the details like roll no., Date of birth, etc, which will be asked.