Sikkim SPSC Deputy Inspector Welfare Organiser Recruitment 2021 Apply for Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts. Sikkim Pradesh Public Service Commission inviting Online Applications for Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser vacancies at Sikkim Pradesh. Last Date is 09-05-2021
Sikkim SPSC Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Recruitment 2021
Sikkim Pradesh Public Service Commission(SPSC) has Released Notification for Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.spscskm.gov.in. All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Sikkim Pradesh Public Service Commission(SPSC) Recruitment 2021 |Apply Online Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts @ www.spscskm.gov.in. provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, SPSC job Pay Scale Details, SPSC(Sikkim) Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Selection Criteria, Syllabus, Age Limit, Results, Exam Date, etc., Aspirants & Sikkim Pradesh Govt. Job seekers can apply for Sikkim Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 22 Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Posts www.spscskm.gov.in through Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 09-May-2021
SPSC Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Notification 2021 | Online Form
|Name (Organization)||Sikkim Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Category (Employment)||Sikkim Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser|
|No. of Posts||22 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in M.Sc or M.Sc (Tech) /M. Tech, B.Sc Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering / He had served as an Ex-Servicemen/post-graduate Degree in Archaeology / passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent Examination|
|Job Location||Sikkim Pradesh|
1. Technical Assistant: (Geophysics)
2. Technical Assistants in A.P. Museums Sub-Service & Archaeology &
3. Technical Assistant in A.P. Mines & Geology Sub-Service
4. Deputy Inspector of Survey
5. Technical Assistants: Hydrogeology)
6. Welfare Organiser in A.P. Sainik Welfare Sub-Service
- Interested Job applicants who are ready to apply for Sikkim Pradesh Public Service Commission(SPSC) 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details(Important).
- Interested applicants who want to apply for SPSC(Sikkim)Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser posts should have completed Degree in Diploma, M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Sc (Tech)/B.Sc Degree, in Civil Engineering or postgraduate degree in Archaeology /He had served as an Ex-Servicemen or passed Intermediate examination or its equivalent Examination from Recognized Board or University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification.
- Applicants Age should (Between 18 to 42 Years)
- Please go through SPSC(Sikkim) official Notification 2021 for more Details & Age Relaxation
Salary Details for SPSC Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser Jobs
- Selected applicants will get Rs. 35,120–87,130/- (Post I,II), Rs. 23,100–67,990/- (Post III), Rs. 28,940– 78,910/- (Post IV), Rs. 31,460–84,970/- (Post V), Rs. 16,400–49,870/- (Post VI) Per Month by the Recruiting authority.
- Selection of applicants for Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser posts will be done as per the following stages-:
- Eligible applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in Computer Based Exam(online exam)/interview
- General, Applicants Application Fee 330/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/BC/SC) Application Fee 250/-
How to Apply
- First of all, go to the Official Website i.e., www.spscskm.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link( on Advertisements section) for Deputy Inspector, Technical Assistant, Welfare Organiser Jobs
- Fill required Details( Important information) in the SPSC(Sikkim) Application form & Upload required Documents( scanned ) & Pay Application Fee if Required(online payment).
- Once All details(important information) confirmed, Submit & Take the printout(save) of your SPSC(Sikkim) Application.
Starting Date(open) of Application: 18-April-2021
Closing Date(End) of Application: 09-April-2021
- After 2 & 3 weeks before the exam date. Admit cards will be released on the official site.
- Admit card is the most important document in exams.
- All the important details will be mention in the admit card like rollno., exam center, exam time, location, exam details, etc.
- Applicants must have to carry there admit card on the exam date.
- Without admit card applicants will not attend the exam.
- Applicants will check the official site for the result.
- The applicant will open the official site home page.
- then on the advertisement page, the result will be mention of this post.
- for result Applicant will be entering the details like roll no., Date of birth, etc, which will be asked.