Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) welcomed online applications for the post of Staff Nurse on a brief normal premise. Qualified up-and-comers can apply to the post in the recommended group prior to 23 March 2021.
Last Date of Application – March 2021
Sikkim PSC Vacancy Details
Staff Nurse – 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Posts
|Notification||Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 2021|
|Organization||State Public Service Commission (Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC)|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder (Senior Secondary)|
12th went from a perceived Board with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from any perceived Nursing Institute or any higher nursing capability and enrolled with the Sikkim Nursing Council or any State Nursing Council affirmed by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Sikkim PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be chosen dependent on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern :
Written Exam will be conducted for 180 Marks.
1. General English Paper 1-50 Marks
2. General Knowledge Paper 1-30 Marks
3. Main Written GNM Course Paper 2-100 Marks
How to Apply
The qualified competitors can apply Online for the posts through the official site www.spscskm.gov.in. at the latest March 2021 up to 12 PM.
Rs. 150/ – with extra bank charges might be paid online through credit/check card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
SALARY PER MONTH:
The applicants who are participated in these Staff Nurse posts under the SPSC Sikkim division, at that point they will receive Rs.9300-Rs.34800 in addition to Grade Pay of Rs.4200/ – as regularly scheduled compensation scale.
Vacancy Details Post-Wise:
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Environmental Issues.
- Authors & Famous Books.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Lakes, Rivers, & Seas.
- Current Affairs.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Sentence Completion.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing.
- Physiology, Anatomy & Microbiology.
- First Aid, Fundaments of Nursing, and Personal hygiene.
- Administration & ward management.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing 1 & 2.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Behavioral science.
- Psychology & Health Economics, Sociology.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing 1 & 2.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health education & nutrition, communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecology.
- Education, Administration, & Research.
- Introduction to research.
- Professional Trends & understanding.
- Educational methods & media for teaching in the practice of nursing.