Sikkim PSC Post Office Recruitment 2021: Application Notification Exam Date. This article will be for the applicant who is waiting for the Sikkim PSC (Sikkim state PSC Jobs). Sikkim PSC (Sikkim Public Service Commission). The govt. of the Sikkim state will have released the number of govt. exam for the several no. of recruitment which is declared by Sikkim PSC. Applicants who want to work with the state govt. of SPSC they have to check or read the recruitment & apply the eligible posts.
Sikkim PSC Post Office Recruitment 2021
Every year Sikkim PCS will have declared the number of posts exam for the state of Sikkim. The candidates have a golden opportunity to take part in the govt. jobs in the state of Sikkim. Here we are providing the Sikkim SPSC Upcoming Exam Dates & Schedule of this post. Candidates who want going to fill the form the recruitment of the state of Sikkim must have checked the detail or updated news or notification regarding the Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021 in the below section. All the necessary information will be mention below.
|Name||Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Post Office|
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim PSC Post Office Recruitment 2021:
Postal Assistants-PA/ Sorting Assistants-SA :
- Applicants must be a (10+2)12th Class passed from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
Gramin Dak Sevak-GDS :
1. 10th Class(Secondary School ) Exam pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in English & Mathematics(having been studied as elective subjects/compulsory) Organized by any recognized Board of School Education by the State Govt./Govt. of India/ Union Territories in India.
2. Applicants must-have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate (at least 60 days duration) from any Computer Training Institute run by Universities/State Government /Central Government/ Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Applicants must be a 10th Class (Matriculation ) passed from a recognized board /its equivalent.
Mail Guard :
- Applicants must be a 10th Class (Matriculation) passed from a recognized board/its equivalent.
Multi-Tasking Staff :
- Applicants must have ITI/Matriculation passed from a recognized board/ its equivalent.
Age Eligibility :
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Postal / Sorting Assistants||18-Years||27-Years|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||18-Years||40-Years|
|ST/SC or S.E.B.C||5 years|
|Women (unreserved category)||5 years|
|Women ( belonging to reserved category)||10 years|
|Ex-serviceman (E.C.O/S.S.C.O)||03 years|
NOTE- They must have Sikkim Domicile.
- Completed SSLC /Government recognized Polytechnic/National Trade Certificate in the appropriate Trade/ equivalent qualification/National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade/Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government/equivalent qualification
Selection Process of Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021:
The selection will be conducted in two steps.
- Written Exam & Interview.
- Written – In written exam which is check the knowledge of the candidate & MCQ question will ask in the exam paper. Candidates are selected for the interview before qualifying for this round. The name will be displayed in the merit list.
- Interview – In the interview, they will check the candidate communication silks/personality. On the basics, this round the final section will be taken. They will be some recruitment that does not conduct the interview they will select the candidate on the basics on merit list which is released by the authority of state govt. of Sikkim.
How to apply for the Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021:
The applicant must have to apply online through the official site.
- Candidate must have access to the official portal of Sikkim PSC.
- Then check the registration link & open the link.
- Candidate has to fill correctly the information of the form like Name, educational detail, phone no., address, email, etc. & upload the scanned photo, documents & signature.
- After filling submit the application fee.
- After submitting the final form then take the print out or download the form.
- The application fee will be Rs 100 (OC/OBC/EWS Male)
- Applicants will submit the application fee without submitting the form will not have completed.
- Candidate fee will be open as per the norms of Govt. of Sikkim State.
- For the backward classes(Female/PWD), they have NO fee of the application form.
Important dates Sikkim PSC Post Office Recruitment 2021:
|Application dates (starting)||*Updated soon|
|End of application from||*Updated soon|
|Application fee (closing date)||*Updated soon|
|Released of Admit card||*Updated soon|
|Exam dates||*Updated soon|
- Question will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration of exam will be 3 hrs
- 250 marks contain
- It will be divided into 2 parts – Parts A & Parts B
- Part A (200marks) – It will have divided into two parts I & II paper. The Paper I Question 100 each question contains 1 & Paper-II each question of ½ marks & question no. will be 200.
- Part B (50 marks) – 50 questions each of one marks
- The admit card will be discharged through online mode only.
- No Admit Card will be sent to the Applicant by post.
- The candidates also download the answer key form the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- For Interview Test the commission will issue isolate Admit Card.
- After finishing the exam Applicant can check the answer key on the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- The candidate can also download the answer key from the official website of Sikkim PSC.
How to click Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2021 Result?
- In the official site, the result will be released.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Sikkim PSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- For declared the result candidate must have to fill some important which they are mention in the candidate form or Admit card.
- After then the result will be declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.