Sikkim PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020-21 Application from Notification: In this post, we will be given the detail of the post such as Eligibility, Qualification, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
Sikkim PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020-21
The Sikkim PSC released Laboratory Assistant Job recruitment. This exam will be conducted by the SPSC(Sikkim Public Service Commission). The applicant must have to check the necessary detail about the Sikkim PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020-21. Before applying applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria or more details.
|Organization By||Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC)|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Bachelors’s Degree(Graduation) in Science|
|Job Category||Government job|
|Starting application form Date||*Updated|
|Last date of application form||*Updated|
Eligibility Criteria Sikkim PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020-21:
Applying any post candidate which check the eligibility criteria. Applying applicants without knowing the eligibility of the post they will not apply the application form. All applicants know that every post eligibility criteria will be different. The information about the eligibility criteria will be declared by the official notification of Sikkim PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2018. Some basic eligibility criteria are mention below.
- Minimum age 19 Years
- Maximum age 40 Years
- There will be also relaxation as per the rule of Government.
NOTE-Applicant must have the Domicile of Sikkim.
Educational Criteria :
- Must have completed a Diploma/ Bachelors’s Degree(Graduation) in Science with Concerned Subject.
Sikkim PSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020-21 for Selection Process:
The Selection process categories two stages.
- After applying the form applicant will be preparing for the Written exam.
- The question paper type will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Qualify the exam with required marks can (Only) proceed for the further selection process.
- The candidate who is selected for the interview must have to know that one panel of selectors will hold the exam.
- It will check the candidate personality & communication skill.
- Qualify the exam(After) applicant will achieve the goal.
How to apply
- The application form will be downloaded from the official site.
- Applicant must have to write the post name in Capital Letters
- Apply the application form only offline mode.
- Candidates must paste 1 copy of the recent photograph on the gap in the application form (good quality glue) & also should attach one more copy in the application.
- The photograph must have signed prominently.
- Application date(Start)– *Mention later
- Application date(End) – *Mention later
- Date exam – *Mention later
|S. No.||Test (Type)||Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Total (Marks)||Time (Period)|
|1||Objective Questions(MCQ)||Part-1||GK (General Knowledge )||100||100||3 hours|
|2||Part-2||Physics, Biology, Chemistry||200||200|
- Admit card will be released before 2 0r 3 weeks from the Laboratory Assistant exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post.
- Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- Without admit card, not attempt Exam (Must have take in exam center).
- All important & necessary Detail will be written in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. center,roll no, timing, etc.
How to Click
- The result will be open on the official website of the Sikkim PSC.
- Aspirant mush has to visit the official site of Sikkim PSC.
- Click(result link) which declares (advertisement) on the homepage of the website.
- The aspirant will open the link.
- After then mention detail such as roll no., registration no., date of birth, email Id, etc & submit the
- submission the detailed result will be released on the screen.
- Download /save the result & also take the printout ( any future use).
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Politics.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian History.
- Basic GK.
- Basic Computer.
- Inventions in the World.
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Economic Importance of Plants.
- General characters (Gymnosperms, Algae, Lichens, Fungi, Pteridophyta, Bryophyta & Angiosperms)
- Morphology of Angiosperms:
- Plant Anatomy
- Plant Physiology:
- Environmental Studies.
- Electric Current
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Dynamics of Rigid Body
- Types of solutions (Liquid solutions, Gas solutions, Solid solutions)
- Fundamental particles of an atom ( proton, electron, neuron)
- Non- ideal & Ideal solutions
- Rutherford’s nuclear model
- The concentration of sol. (Weight percent, Normality, Molarity, Formality, Mole fraction)
- Pauli’s exclusion principle
- Aufbau principle
- Modern periodic table
- Solvent, Solution, Solute
- Types of orbital ( s, d, p, f), the shape of orbital
- Quantum Nos.
- Raoult’s law
- Variation in atomic properties (Electronegativity, Size, Electron affinity, ionization potential, )
- Colligative properties of solutions