Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21 Application from Notification: In this post, we will be given the detail of the post such as Eligibility, Qualification, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21
The Sikkim PSC released Junior Engineer Job recruitment. This exam will be conducted by the SPSC(Sikkim Public Service Commission). The applicant must have to check the necessary detail about the Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21. Before applying applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria or more details.
|Organization By||Sikkim Public Service Commission(SPSC)|
|Qualification||B.E, BCA, B.tech Engineers, Graduation, ITI, Other Qualifications Government.|
|Job Category||Government job|
|Starting application form Date||*Updated|
|Last date of application form||*Updated|
Eligibility Criteria Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21:
Applying any post candidate which check the eligibility criteria. Without knowing the eligibility of the post they will not apply the form. All applicants know that every post eligibility criteria will be different. The information about the eligibility criteria will be declared by the official notification of Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018. Some basic eligibility criteria are mention below.
- Minimum age 21Years
- Maximum age 43 Years
- There will be also relaxation as per the rule of Government.
NOTE-Applicant must have the Domicile of Sikkim.
Educational Criteria :
- Applying applicants must have to complete X/XII/Graduation/B.T/B. Ed Degree/BE then they are eligible for the post.
- Before applying for any post applicants must have to read the official notification because of each post Educational criteria different.
Sikkim PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020-21 for Selection Process:
The Selection process categories two stages.
- After applying the form applicant will be preparing for the Written exam.
- The question paper type will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ).
- Qualify the exam with required marks can (Only) proceed for the further selection process.
- The candidate who are selected for the interview must have to know that one panel of selectors will hold the exam.
- It will check the candidate personality & communication skill.
- Qualify the exam(After) applicant will achieve the goal.
How to apply
- The application form will be downloaded from the official site.
- Applicant must have to write the post name in Capital Letters
- Apply the application form only offline mode.
- Candidates must paste 1 copy of the recent photograph on the gap in the application form (good quality glue) & also should attach one more copy in the application.
- The photograph must have signed prominently.
- Application date(Start)– *Mention later
- Application date(End) – *Mention later
- Date exam – *Mention later
|Types of Exam||Subject||Durations|
|General Engineering Subject|
- Admit card will be released before 2 0r 3 weeks from the Junior Engineer exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post.
- Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- You will not attempt the exam without admit card.
- Detail will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. roll no, center, timing, etc.
How to Click
- The result will be open on the official website of the Sikkim PSC.
- Aspirant mush have to visit the official site of Sikkim PSC .
- Click(result link) which declares (advertisement) on the homepage of the website.
- The aspirant will open the link.
- After then mention detail such as roll no., registration no., date of birth, email Id, etc & submit the
- submission the detailed result will be released on the screen.
- Download /save the result & also take the printout ( any future use).
General Knowledge Syllabus
- History –Sikkim & India
- Social- Cultural Issues & Economic.
- Economy – India.
- Technology & Science.
- International Organizations & National.
- General Science.
- Awards & Honours etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Geography – India, World & Sikkim.
- Critical Days.
- Indian Polity.
- Authors & Books
- Personalities & People.
- Who’s Who?
- Fractions Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Proportions & Ratios.
- Use of Tables & Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time & Ratio.
- Number Systems.
- Distance & Time.
- Time & Ratio.
- Work & Time etc.
- Decision Making.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations etc.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement. etc.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Building Materials.
- The Design of Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Quantity Surveying
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering etc.