SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 – Notification, Apply Online: This post will be given the detail of the post such as Application form eligibility, Qualification, Exam dates, Admit Card, Result & so on.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21
SBI(State Bank of India ) will release the Online application form of the PO(Probationary) Posts Across India. The application form will be started on April 2, 2021, to April 22, 2021, for 2,000 vacancies. Before applying for this post applicant must have read the given article. All the detail will be mention below.
Important Details SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21
|Starting Date (Apply online)||April 2, 2021|
|Closing date (Apply Online)||April 22, 2021|
|Online Pre Exam Call letters (download)||May 2021 of 3rd week (onwards)|
|Pre Exam (Online )||8th, 9th,15th & 16th June 2021|
|Result of Pre Exam(Online)||July 2021, 1st week|
|Online Main Exam call letter (Download)||July 2021, 2nd week|
|Main Exam conducted (Online)||July 20, 2021
|Main Exam Result||August 2021, 3rd week|
|Download (Call letter for Interview & Group Exercises)||August 2021, 4th week|
|Conducted (Interview & Group Exercises)||September 2021
|Final result Declaration||October 2021,2nd week|
|Job location||All over India|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Stipend||Rs 27,620 in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation in any recognized University/any equivalent Qualification of any recognized as such by the Central Govt.
- Age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 30 years
- Applicant must be been born between April 2, 1989 & April 4, 1998 (inclusive both dates)
|OBC(Non- creamy Layer)||3years|
|OBC + PwD||13 years|
|Ex- Serviceman||5 years|
|State of Jammu & Kashmir during the date Jun 1,1980 to Dec 31,1989(Persons ordinarily domiciled)||5 years|
Application Fee of SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21:
- For the General or OBC category applicant must have may Rs. 750/-(Intimation Charges Included )
- SC/ST/PWD category applicant must have may Rs.125/- ( Only Intimation Charges)
Exam Pattern of SBI PO recruitment 2020-21:
Prelims Exam Pattern (Phase 1)
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 mins|
Objective Type (Mains) Exam pattern (Phase 2)
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum||Duration|
|English language||35||40||40 mins|
|Computer & Reasoning Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|Interpretation & Data Analysis||35||60||45 mins|
Note: Applicant must know that for every wrong question 1/4 marks will be subtracted in both Prelims & Mains Exam (Objective type)
Descriptive Type (Mains) Exam Pattern (Phase 3)
|Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Letter writing & essay( English language)||2||50||30 mins|
Selection Process of SBI PO recruitment 2020-21:
SBI PO recruitment will be conduct three Phases for the selection process
- First Phase – Preliminary Examination
- Second Phase – Main Examination
- Third Phase – Interview & Group Exercises
SBI PO recruitment 2020-21 Exam Syllabus:
Phase 1: Prelims Exam
English Language – Cloze test, Error spotting, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Multiple Meaning, Fill in the blanks, Reading Comprehension, Paragraph completion
Reasoning – Coding-Decoding, Logical Reasoning, Input-Output, Alphanumeric Series, Blood Relations, Ranking/Alphabet test/ Direction, Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Tabulation, Coded Inequalities, Puzzle, Seating Arrangement.
Quantitative Analysis – Simplification, Probability, Combination & Permutation, Profit & Loss, Series & Sequence, Allegations & Mixtures, Number System, Compound Interest , Simple Interest, Surds, Indices, Percentage, Proportion, Ratio, Time ,Work, Data Interpretation, Distance, Menstruation (Cylinder, Cone, Sphere)
Phase 2: Mains Exam
Data Analysis – Combination & Permutation, Tabular Graph, Probability, Line Graph, Data Sufficiency, Pie chart, let it case DI, Bar Graph, Missing case DI, & Radar Graph Corselet.
Reasoning: Syllogism, Coding & Decoding, Linear Seating Arrangement, Scheduling, Input-Output, Directions, Distances, Blood Relations, Ordering, Data Sufficiency, Ranking, Code Inequalities, Analytical, Double Lineup, Course of Action, Critical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Decision Making. Circular Seating, Arrangement.
English Language: Fill in the blank, Reading Comprehension, Error Spotting, Grammar, Close test, Vocabulary, Para Jumbles, Verbal Ability, Sentence Improvement, word Association.
General/Banking Awareness/Economy: Financial Awareness, Banking, Financial Awareness, Static Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge.
Computer Awareness: Terminologies, Computer Fundamentals, Internet, Networking, Memory, Operating System, Keyboard Shortcuts, Computer Software, Computer Abbreviation, Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office.
Exam Centre of SBI PO recruitment 2020-21:
Applying the online application form of SBI PO applicant should have to choose their city or where they want their exam center. The list Pre Exam center will be given in Annexure 1. The applicant must have gone the list of exam centers before choosing the city.
Note: Applicant must have taken some Id proof at the exam center. They must be used AAdhar card, Driving license(DL), Voter ID, etc.
Admit Card :
- The applicant must have downloaded the Admit Card from the official website of the bank.
- The applicant must have taken the hard copy of the admit card.
- The applicant must know that Admit Card will not be sent via post.
- For Admit card Applicant must have login the Official website & follow the same step.
- Registration No. or Roll No.
- Date of Birth or Password
- Admit card will be declared in phases for SBI PO recruitment 2021.
- Pre Exam (Online)
- Mains Exam (Online)
- Interview & Group Exercise.
- The result will be declared after completed each phase of the exam.
- The result will be released on the official website of State bank of India.
- Final Merit List will be released state-wise & category-wise or prepared in decreasing order of the marks secured by the applicant in the Mains Exam & Interview.
- Applicant must prepare the SBI PO exam in a systematic manner
- Applicants have to update for the latest syllabus & exam pattern.
- Must have covered every topic of the syllabus.
- Also important to choose the right study material for understanding all concepts & practices for various types of questions.
- The applicant must have needed more practice for the exam.
- They must have a study or check the previous year’s Exam.