RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator Recruitment 2020-21 Online Notification: In this post, we will be given the detail of the post such as Eligibility, Qualification, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator Recruitment 2020-21
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released an employment notification Rajasthan PSC Assistant Professor and Senior Demonstrator Posts in the department. Interested and skilled candidates can apply online for the RPSC Jobs 2020-21 by submitting the online application form through the official web portal of the department. Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to invite the application forms from the eligible aspirants through online mode on or before the due date which is not yet released. All details for the RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator recruitment 2020-21 given below.
The higher authority is seeking the talented and deserving candidates who meet all the eligibility conditions including the Educational Qualification Required, Age Limitations, and other such details available.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates is 37 years of age.
- The candidate should have M.Phil / Ph.D., Graduate, DM, MD, M.Sc from a recognized university.
|General and OBC||350/-(Three hundred fifty only)|
|OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||250/-(Two hundred fifty only)|
|SC and ST||150/-(One hundred fifty only)|
Apply online for Rajasthan Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator Recruitment 2020-21:
- You can apply online for the Rajasthan Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator recruitment 2019
- visiting the official website(RPSC)
- Click on the link
- then now apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form of the future use
Exam Pattern RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator recruitment 2020-21:
- The examination consists of Multiple Choice Questions(Objective type).
- A total of 100 Marks exams contain.
- 100 questions(Question paper consists ).
- 2 Hours(Duration of the examination).
- Questions will be from the subject chosen by the candidate.
Selection Process RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator recruitment 2020-21:
- Written Test
Important dates for RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator recruitment 2020-21:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Asst. Professor and Sr Demonstrator|
|Starting Date for Registration||Updated|
|Last Date for Registration||Updated|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||Updated|
|Date of Examination||Updated|
- Nuclear Medicine.
- General Medicine.
- & Gynae.
- Medical Oncology.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
- Paediatrics Surgery.
- Forensic Medicine.
- Medical Gastroenterology.
- Surgical Oncology.
- Venereology and Leprosy.
- CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- Community Medicine.
- Forensic Medicine.
Admit Card RPSC Asst Professor and Sr Demonstrator recruitment 2020-21
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not any offline mode (not send or post).
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of RPSC.
- You will not attempt the exam without admit card.
- Detail will be mention in the admit card regarding exam i.e. Exam center, roll no and timing etc.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document which certifies the identity of the applicant issued by the Indian government.
- Those Candidate which are Appear the Pre & main exam of the examination.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (RPSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Candidate check there answers for the downloaded answer key.
- The result will be open on the official website of the RPSC.
- Aspirant mush has to visit the official site of RPSC.
- Click the result link which is mention in the advertisement for the homepage of the website.
- The aspirant will open the link. After then contender will mention the detail like roll no., registration no., date of birth, email Id, etc & submit the
- After submission, the result will be released on the screen.
- Contender will download /save the result & also take the printout of the result for any future use.