OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020 Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission released the official notification of Medical Officers Recruitment 2020. In this post you will check the full details of this post like Important date, eligibility criteria, result, Admit card, exam pattern, books, and, etc. So, those applicants who are interested and also eligible can check the details which are mention below:
OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020 Notification
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released the job recruitment for the eligible and interested applicant which is a wait for this recruitment. The candidate has to check the eligibility criteria below filling the OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020. Here we will give you full details about this post like Admit card, Important dates, Eligibility criteria, reference books, exam pattern, result, syllabus, and etc.
|NAME||OPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Organized By||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
|Mode of applying form||Online|
|Job Status||Government Job|
|Name of the post||Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A(Junior Branch)|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. In this Eligibility Criteria, you will check the age limit and Educational Qualification of this recruitment.
- B.B.S./Degree from a Medical College/Medical Institution for any recognized by Medical Council of India.
- They must a valid registration certificate under Odisha Medical.
- The applicant must check the educational qualification before fill the application form.
- The minimum age has to be 21 years
- Maximum age must be 32 years
- The relaxation must be according to the policy of the OPSC.
- ST/SC/Women/Ex-Servicemen categories – 5 Years.
- PhW categories- 10 Years
Selection Process for OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020
The applicant must have phased the two-stage of the section of this recruitment.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Candidate has to clear this to the role of the exam then they have been selected for this post.
The applicant must have to pay the required payment of the application form.
- The Applicant has to pay the 500/- of application form
- SC/ ST PWD applicant they have No fee of the application form.
- Applicant must have made their payment through challan at any branch of SBI.
- The payment mode must be offline.
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020
Those applicants who are applied for this for they must have followed this step below:
- Must visit the official site OPSC.
- Check the notification recruitment or advertisement
- Click on notification
- Open the application form the applicant must have filled the detail.
- Upload scanned Photo, Full Signature, and left-hand Thumb Impression
- After filling the application form detail then go to the payment section.
- After all the process will be complete applicant must have taken a print the application form for further use.
- S.C/ Equivalent Certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the Council/board.
- 10+2/Intermediate Certificate form the equivalent board.
- B.B.S Degree Certificate from the Recognized University.
- Under Odisha State Certificate Medical Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as SC or ST candidate.
- The written exam will be consisting of the 1 phase.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hrs
- The total number of question will be 200
- Paper will be consisting of 200 marks
- The mode of paper will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
Syllabus for OPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2020
|Subject||Allotment of Marks|
|O and G||20|
|VD and Skin||05|
- Admit card will be released three weeks before the exam date.
- The Applicant has known that admit card will not send by post or any other mode
- Firstly Applicant must have checked the admit card on their official website
- The applicant never forgets to admit card at exam hall if they miss they will not set in the exam hall.
- The necessary detail will be given in you admit card like exam center, exam date, roll number, location, paper code, and etc. will be mention in admit card.
- Amit cards will be released on the official site of OPSC.
- Applicant must have visited the official site for check the result
- Released will be released on the official site of OPSC.
- After the visit, the official site applicant must have to go to result advertisement of this post
- firstly applicant must have filled the detail like roll no, Date of birth, and etc.
- Then click on submit then you result will be displayed on your screen
- The applicant must have download the result or take the print out of the result for future use.