OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission will release the official notification of Assistant Executive Engineer 2020. Here in this article, we are providing the full detail of this recruitment like Important date, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Result, Admit card, application fee, Eligibility criteria.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Here the good news for the applicant which is waiting for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020. The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the official notification for this post. Under this post, the applicant must have filled for the Assistant Executive Engineer job in the Civil & mechanical department. The applicant before applying for this post they must have checked the detail for this recruitment like eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, exam pattern, application fee, etc. which are mention below.
|Organization||OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
According to the releasing board, those applicants who are applying for this post must have to check their Eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. This selection mainly contains two sections Educational Qualification & Age limit. The detail of these two sections will be mention below:
- Applicants must have an Engineering Degree in Civil/Mechanical for the recognized University/College/Board.
- Applying age limit of applicant must be 21 years
- The maximum age for applying will be 45 years
- Applicant must be below to the SC/ ST category 05 years’ relaxation
- An applicant who are under PWD 10 years’ relaxation.
Selection Process for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
Applicant must have to know that the selection process will take in a section which is mention below:
- Written Exam– The applicant should know that the written exam will contain MCQ questions. Applicant must have qualified this round after then they will enter in the next round of the selection process.
- Interview/Viva Voce – Applicant who is qualified the first they will attend this round. In this round, they are checking their skills, communication, Present of mind, Knowledge, confidence, etc.
The merit list will be based on both the exam performance of applicants.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
Before applying applicants have read the instructions which are mention below:
- The applicant must visit the opsc.gov.in site.
- Go to the advertisement, section open the Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 through ONLINE mode.
- The applicants have to fill the details which are asked.
- Applicants Check once again the required detail which you are mention will correct
- Go to the next phase
- The applicant must have uploaded the image, requirement documents, Signature with scanned.
- Click on a submitted section
- application fee section will be open
- You must have the application fee by using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking or online mode.
- The applicant must have submitted it.
- The applicant must have taken the hard copy or download or save the Application form.
Application Fee for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
The applicant must have completed the application fee section. The applicant must have known that without complete this section they form will not be submitted. It will be incomplete. The application fee details will be mention below:
- Applicant must be Rs.500/-
- The applicant with reserved category there will be NO Fee (ST/SC/Female applicant)
- The application fee must use the Credit /Debit Card/ Net banking/ Another online mode.
Exam Pattern for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
Applied applicants must be known that the pattern of the exam. The Exam pattern helps the applicant prepared for the exam according to the exam pattern.
- The written exam contains 360 marks & the interview contains 40 marks.
- The written exam will be containing Objective Type Question/ MCQ
Written exam – It contains two sections:
|Phase 1||180||3 hrs||180|
|Phase 2||180||3 hrs||180|
- The applicant must be noted that for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be subtracted & For the correct answer, one marks will be added.
Syllabus for OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
The applicant must have prepared for the exam according to the syllabus It will help you for better performance. The syllabus for the post will be given below:
- Paper – I
- Structural Analysis, Building Constructions & Building Materials & Estimation, Solid Mechanics, Construction Planning & Management, Design of Concrete Structures,
- Paper – II
- Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environment Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering & Water Resources.
Paper – I
- Manufacturing Science
- Theory of Mechanics
- Mechanics of Solids
- Machine Design
- Manufacturing Management
- Paper – II
- Heat Transfer
- Thermodynamics Cycles
- Fluid Mechanics
- Combustion, Engines, and Fuels
- Power Plants & Fluid Machinery
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer(AEE)|
|Starting date for applying form||June 2020|
|Closing date for applying form||July 2020|
|Application mode||Online process|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|