Odisha OPSC Town Planning Recruitment 2021: Application Notification Exam /state. This article will be for the applicant who is waiting for the Odisha PSC (Odisha state PSC Jobs). Odisha PSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). Those applicants who are waiting for Assistant Town Planning Recruitment before the last date must have to apply. Before applying applicants must have checked the important details mentioned below. Here we provide such as eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, how to apply, preparation tip, Best book, etc.
Odisha OPSC Town Planning Recruitment 2021
Every year Odisha PCS will have declared the number of posts exam for the state of Odisha. Here the good news for those applicants who are waiting and also eligible for the Odisha OPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2021. Here we are providing the Odisha OPSC Upcoming Exam Dates & Schedule of this post. Regarding this post, applicants must have read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. Through this post, candidates get important information about this recruitment such as application fee, how to apply online, best book, selection process, age limit, moreover, details are given below.
|Name||Odisha PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of recruitment||Assistant Town Planning|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Town Planning Recruitment 2021:
Those Applicants who are Apply for the recruitment must have known the eligibility criteria of the recruitment. So candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. Here we have released some basic eligibility.
- Min- Age: 21 Yrs.
- Max- Age: 38 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Here also the age relaxation for the reserved Applicant according to the norms of the Odisha state.
NOTE- They must have Odisha Domicile.
- Applicants have a Degree in B Planning/ Architecture/Civil Engineering.
- Read the official Notification for More Eligibility Details.
Selection Process of Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2021:
For the post, Odisha OPSC Assistant Town Planning Recruitment 2021 applying applicants must have attended the following rounds. The candidates must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into three sections such as:
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Written examination
- Viva Voce Test
How to apply for the Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2021:
The applicant must have to apply online through the official site.
- The candidate must have access to the official portal of Odisha OPSC.
- Then check the registration link & open the link.
- The candidate has to fill correctly the information of the form like Name, educational detail, phone no., address, email, etc. & upload the scanned photo, documents & signature.
- After filling submit the application fee.
- After submitting the final form then take the print out or download the form.
- The application fee will be Rs. 160/-
- Applicants will submit the application fee without submitting the form will not have completed.
- Candidate fee will be open as per the norms of Govt. of Odisha State.
Important dates Odisha OPSC Town Planning Recruitment 2021:
|Application dates (starting)||*Updated soon|
|End of application form||*Updated soon|
|Application fee (closing date)||*Updated soon|
|Released of Admit card||*Updated soon|
|Exam dates||*Updated soon|
- I Part: Preliminary Screening Test – 100 Marks
- II Part: Written examination (Conventional Type) : 400 Marks
- III Part: Viva Voce Test – 50 Marks
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- The admit card will be discharged through online mode only.
- No Admit Card will be sent to the Applicant by post.
- The candidates also download the answer key from the official website of Odisha0 OPSC.
- For Interview Test the commission will issue an isolate,d Admit Card.
- After finishing the exam Applicant can check the answer key on the official website of Odisha OPSC.
- The candidate can also download the answer key from the official website of Odisha OPSC.
How to click Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2021 Result?
- On the official site, the result will be released.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Odisha PSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- For declared the result candidate must have to fill in some important which they are mention in the candidate form or Admit card.
- After then the result will be declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.