Odisha OPSC Technical Assistant Exam 2021 Application Eligibility Dates. Odisha OPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021: Apply Online. Those applicants who are waiting for Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment before the last date must have to apply. Before applying applicants must have checked the important details mentioned below. Here we provide such as eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, how to apply, preparation tip, Best book, etc.
Odisha OPSC Technical Assistant Exam 2021
Odisha OPSC namely called Odisha Public Service. Here the good news for those applicants who are waiting and also eligible for the Odisha OPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021. Every year Odisha Public Service (OPSC) releases this post for the eligible or interested applicants. Regarding this post, applicants must have read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. Through this post, candidates get important information about this recruitment such as application fee, how to apply online, best book, selection process, age limit, moreover, details are given below.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Starting date for applying form||Sept 2021|
|Closing date for applying form||Oct 2021|
|Mode of application||Online process|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
Before applying for this recruitment candidates have to check the details which are mention below:
- The contenders Other than Reserved & Persons with Incapacities (Disabilities) must have completed Minimum 19 Years but would not exceed Max 33 Years of Age.
- Aspirants are advised to carefully recite the Advertisement.
The Educational Qualification as agreed by the Directorate of Insurance or Odisha Public Service Commission.
Knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Knowledge is essential.
How to Apply Odisha OPSC Technical Assistant Exam 2021:
- Firstly applicants must have the Open Official portal of OPSC.
- Click on the link to the Blind Educator (Visual Impairment) Online Application form.
- Secondly and importantly Fill all the Important Details which are asked in the form such as name, father name, mother name, phone no., and etc
- After filling in the detail then go to the payment section to pay the application fee.
- Payment will be taken online using debit cards, credit cards, and Netbanking, and any online mode.
- After payment applicant must Submit the Application form before the Last Date.
Application / Examination Fee:
- The submission fees for the General Category: -Rs. 523/-
- The submission fee for the Backward Classes: -Rs. 323/-
- The submission fee for the Ex-Servicemen: -Rs. 223/-.
The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Odisha Public Service Commission depends on the Written Examination and Interview.
For the post, Odisha OPSC Assistant Conservation of forest Recruitment 2021 applying applicants must have attended the following rounds. The candidates must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two sections such as:
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test: This test exam will be based on MCQ’s ( Multiple Choice Question ). After the pass, this exam applicants have to enter the next round.
- Personal Interview: Candidates must have passed the first phase of the exam then they will become in the last section which is Personal Interview. In this section, they will check the candidate’s ability and documentation verification. At the last Applicant has to take the letter of joining.
- The applicant must know that the result will be released before the 2 or 3-week exam.
- Applicant must have checked the official site or sometimes the admit card download link will be sent on your mail which you are mentioned in the application form. So applicants also check the mail.
- Admit card will be download and take the hard copy.
- All the necessary information will be mention in the admit cards such as the date of exam, place, exam center, roll no., time, and etc.
- The applicant doesn’t forget to admit card to the exam center. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
- After the exam applicant keeps a safe admit card in any form hard and soft copy.
- It will be used in the result and for the joining.
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear in the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Odisha PSC).
- The candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared online on the official website of the authority.
- All contenders essential visit the official site of the authority.
- Contestants can check the Result by filling in the Name & DOB.
- Aspirants can also check the Result concluded in this post.
- We will deliver the Result link very rapidly here.