Odisha OPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Application Apply Online – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) welcomed online applications for the post of Staff Nurse on a brief normal premise. Qualified up-and-comers can apply to the post in the recommended group at the very latest 23 March 2021. Here We are Provide Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Application fee, Etc.
Odisha OPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Odisha OPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) welcomed online applications for the post of Staff Nurse on a brief normal premise. Qualified up-and-comers can apply to the post in the recommended group prior to 23 March 2021.
Last Date of Application – March 2021
Upcoming Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th went from a perceived Board with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from any perceived Nursing Institute or any higher nursing capability and enrolled with the Odisha Nursing Council or any State Nursing Council affirmed by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
|Notification||Odisha OPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 2021|
|Organization||State Public Service Commission (Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC)|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder (Senior Secondary)|
- 18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Odisha OPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021Candidates will be chosen dependent on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern :Written Exam will be conducted for 180 Marks. 1. General English Paper 1-50 Marks 2. General Knowledge Paper 1-30 Marks 3. Main Written GNM Course Paper 2-100 Marks
Upcoming Odisha OPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
How to ApplyThe qualified competitors can apply Online for the posts through the official site www.opsc.gov.in. at the latest March 2021 up to 12 PM.
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Odisha Staff Nurse recruitment
- open official website(Odisha OPSC)
- they will the link to this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form for the future use
- It will be declared by the Odisha government.
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of the admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Odisha OPSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without a (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear in the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Odisha OPSC).
- The candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Odisha OPSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill in the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Technical Superintendent Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Environmental Issues.
- Authors & Famous Books.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Lakes, Rivers, & Seas.
- Current Affairs.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Sentence Completion.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing.
- Physiology, Anatomy & Microbiology.
- First Aid, Fundaments of Nursing, and Personal hygiene.
- Administration & ward management.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing 1 & 2.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Behavioral science.
- Psychology & Health Economics, Sociology.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing 1 & 2.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health education & nutrition, communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecology.
- Education, Administration, & Research.
- Introduction to research.
- Professional Trends & understanding.
- Educational methods & media for teaching in the practice of nursing.