Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification Online Apply: Those applicants who are waiting for Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment before the last date must have to apply. Before applying applicants must have checked the important details mentioned below. Here we provide such as eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, how to apply, preparation tip, Best book, etc. In this article, we will give the full details of the post such as Qualification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Process, Admit Card, Result & so on.
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021
The Odisha Public Service Commission conducts the Odisha government recruitment for the applicant who is eligible or interested. Here the good news for those applicants who are waiting and also eligible for the Odisha OPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2021. Regarding this post, applicants must have read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. Through this post, candidates get important information about this recruitment such as application fee, how to apply online, best book, selection process, age limit, moreover, details are given below.
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Post Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Starting date of online application for the recruitment Last date of applying application from||*Updated|
|Date of releasing Admit Card||*Updated|
|Location of Exam||Odisha|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
Eligibility Criteria Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021
Before applying for this recruitment candidates have to check the details which are mention below:
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
- Completed 10th(high school) class with a pass mark in English & Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Should have Knowledge in Local (state)Language.
- Refer to the official notification for more details
- It will be declared by the Odisha government.
Selection Process :
- The applicants will apply online for the Odisha Post Officer recruitment
- Click (official notification) link given below:
- Read the important details, eligible download the application form
- Start to fillup all the valid details(information) asked in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of necessary(required) documents.
- Choose the preferences & pay the application fee
- Recheck the filled details(information) entered in the application form
- Finally, send the duly filled application form to the postal address(given below) before the last date Postal Address
19, Cantonment Rd, Buxi Bazaar, Cuttack, Odisha 753001
- The first 4 papers will be Objective type.
- Total marks will be 100
- time duration will be 1 hr 15 mins
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs )||50 marks|
|Simple Arithmetic & Mental Ability ( Education qualification )||20 marks|
|General English||20 marks|
|General Knowledge in Regional Language(Malayalam or Kannada or Tamil)||10 marks|
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
For the post, Odisha OPSC Assistant Conservation of forest Recruitment 2021 applying applicants must have attended the following rounds. The candidates must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into three sections such as:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
for the selected applicant must have to qualify there three stages. The applicant will be going through the final selection process after the declaration of merit list which is based on the interview.
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Syllabus
General Knowledge (Current Affairs)
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution
- Social Welfare Legislations and Programmes
- Towards A New Society
- Socio-Religious reform Movements
- Struggles & Social Revolts Role Of Press In Renaissance
- Awakening Through Literature
- Women And Social Change, Leaders Of Renaissance
- Literary Figures
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of the admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Odisha OPSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without a (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc. Therefore the applicant will not attend the exam.
- So admit card will be the most important document.
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Exam Hall
The candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
Odisha OPSC Post Officer Recruitment 2021 Answer Key
- Those applicants which are Appear in the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Odisha OPSC).
- The candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Odisha OPSC.
- Firstly For the result, the applicant has to check the official site.
- Applicant must have open the official of OPSC then enter the detail which they ask and the details will be mention in the admit card.
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Post Officer Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.
General Studies Books
- D Dbasu -AsIntroduction to the Constitution of India
- Subashkashyap – Perspectives on Indian Constitution