Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021 Apply online Those applicants who are waiting so long for government jobs here the recruitment will be released now. Applicant must have to apply for a forest job. For more information regarding the post, applicants have to check here for eligibility criteria, vacancies, how to apply online application form how to download admit cards, etc.
Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021
Here the good news for those candidates who are waiting for the Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021. The OPSC (Odisha public Commission Service) will be releasing the post every year for the eligible or interested applicant. The candidate will have to read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. The mode of the application form must be online. The applicant will be applying for the only online mode and payment also. Here we are providing the official site of OPSC for apply the application form. There are many vacancies for the applicant who are interested in or eligible for this recruitment. Through This post applicants get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification Criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies etc. are given below.
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Civil Service Examination|
|Starting date for applying form||Sept 2020|
|Closing date for applying form||Oct 2020|
|Mode of application||Online process|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Odisha|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021
The applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria before applying the application form of recruitment. Ineligibility criteria include the Age limit & equational qualification.
- Candidate must have to complete the graduation form the Botany/Chemistry/Geology/Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry & Zoology /B.Sc in Agriculture/B.Sc Forestry/B.Sc Engineering from the recognized college/ board/ university. The applicant must have to check once the official notification of Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021.
The applicant must have checked the Age limit before applying the application form. Those applicants who are in reserve category they have also the relaxation in the age. They must have to use the relaxation of the age.
- General Applicant must have min age 21 years & Max age must be 32 years
- SC/ST/SEBC(Socially & Educational Backward classes), Women & Ex-servicemen Applicant must have min 18 years & max-age must be 35 years (Included 5-year relaxation)
- Age relaxation will be given to only the reserve applicants.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- For more information, the applicant must have to read the official notification of this recruitment.
Vacancy Details Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021
This section will give you the detail of the upcoming vacancy or post of this recruitment. The applicant should have to know the vacancy detail of Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021. Before applying the applicant must have checked the detail of post detail & no. of vacancy of this post.
- Post Name: Civil Service Examination.
- For more details, it will be updated soon.
For the post, Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021 applying candidates must have attended the following rounds. The application applicant conducts these rounds for the section of this recruitment. The applicant must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two sections such as:
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test: This exam will be considering multiple-choice questions. Applicant must have to pass the computer-based recruitment for going the next step.
- Physical Test: Applicant must have passed the written (Computer Base) Test Then they are entering in the physical phase. In this Phase, Your Physical standard will be checked.
- Personal Interview: Applicant must have passed the first phase of the exam then they will become in this section of the interview. In the section, they will check the applicant’s ability or document verification. After the section application has to take the letter of joining.
Important Dates for Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021
- Apply form will be Starting on the month of September 2020
- Closing date for online application form will be October 2020
- Closing date for online payment application form will be on the month of October 2020
- Exam date will be *Updated soon
The applicant must have to pay the application fee. After the Pay the application fee the final application form will be submitted. The application fee will be submitted according to the applicant category. For every applicant, the fee will be divided by category. The applicant must have checked the official site for more information on this post.
|SC/ST/ SEBC||No fee|
How to Apply
Before Apply the online application form applicant must have to follow the given step. These steps help to fill the application form correctly. Follow the steps:
- The applicant must have visited the Odisha Civil Service Examination Recruitment official site.
- Then the homepage will be display on your screen.
- “Click On” Odisha Civil Service Examination Recruitment 2021.
- Then Applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for the new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will be successfully done Applicant will be login with Registration number & password which you are creating at the time of registration.
- The Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, a signature of scanned.
- After then the applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
Admit Card for Odisha OPSC Civil Service Examination recruitment 2021
- It will be declared on the official website of OPSC such as www.opsconline.gov.in.
- The applicant must have download the admit card or also the hard copy of it.
- The applicant will be carrying the admit card in the exam center they forget then the applicant will not allow to seat or attempt the exam.
- In the Admit card, the detail will be mention such as Exam center, roll no, Subject, location, city, subject &, etc.
- The result will be mention in the official site of OPSC.
- The applicant should be open to the OPSC site.
- Then log in.
- Then enter the roll no. or date of birth or any other detail which they ask.
- The result will be open in PDF file section applicant also have to download the result.