Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Application Posts Exam Date. This Post will be for the candidate which are interest for the Maharashtra state PSC Jobs(MPSC). Applicant which are work with the Government of Maharashtra they can check the recruitment & apply for the suitable posts.
Click Here latest Maharashtra MPSC Recruitment
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Result
MPSC is represent for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The Maharashtra PSC will be conduct the no. of exam on several posts & providing the no. of several job to the applicant in the different number of departments. The state government of Maharashtra will release many no. of government exam for several number of posts which are conduct by the MPSC. Applying candidate check the detail of Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020. Here we have to provide the Eligibility criteria, how to apply, Application fee, posts details etc in below:
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020
The MPSC Civil Judge Examination 2020 is being held for the selection of eligible candidates to be deputed as Civil Judge Junior division and Judicial Magistrate in the state of Maharashtra. For more information regarding Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020 check the schedule given below.
|Name||MPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||Not Updated|
|MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020||Important Date|
|Application Starts for Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Admit Card Prelims Exam||*Updated soon|
|Date of Preliminary examination||*Updated soon|
|Answer Key release date||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||*Updated soon|
|Application Starts for Main Exam||*Updated soon|
|Closing Date for Main Exam||*Updated soon|
|Date of Main examination||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Main Exam Result||*Updated soon|
|Interview Dates||*Updated soon|
|Declaration of Final Result||*Updated soon|
Apply Now MPSC Civil Engineering Services Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020:
Before Applying the any post Applicant must have to check the eligibility criteria. Applicant without knowing the eligibility of the post they will not apply the form. All the Candidate have to know that for every post the eligibility criteria will be different. The information about the eligibility criteria will be declared by the official notification of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020. Some basic eligibility criteria are mention below.
Applicant age not be less than 18 years for applying. In each post the upper age limit is different for the Candidates. For the reserved applicant there is also a age relaxation according to the rule of MPSC.
NOTE-Applicant must have the Domicile of Maharashtra.
Applying applicant must have to complete X/XII/Graduation a then they are eligible for the post. Before apply the for any post applicant must have to read the official notification because for each post Educational criteria different.
How to apply Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate will open the official site of MPSC.
- The can’t apply the application form only online mode.
- Candidate will have to check the register link of the post which they want to apply on the homepage of the MPSC site.
- Applicant can will click on the link then form will be open.
- Candidate must have full fill the detail & submit the Scanned document & signature.
- After submit all these things Candidate will go in the fee section. Applicant must have pay the fee online.
- Candidate will know that without pay the fee the registration will not be
- At last Candidate will submit finally the application form & take the print out of submission.
NOTE- Applicant Note down the registration no. for future use.
Candidate can deposit the application fee only online mode. Candidate will be use any online medium of deposit the fee (i.e. NEFT, E-challan, Debit or Credit cards etc). About the deposit the application fee of Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020 will be updated here shortly.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Admit Card
- MPSC(Maharashtra Public Service Commission) has released the admit card for prelims examination.
- For each section of the examination, admit card will be released separately.
- Applicant must have taken the hard copy of admit card it will be one of the id proof on the day of exam.
- It will be release in the official website of MPSC
- Admit card is containing roll number, center name, gender, exam name, candidates name, center code, etc.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicant must have check the detailed exam pattern of MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Preliminary & Mains Exam from below.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Question Type:Objective Types or MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
- Duration of Exam:2 hours 30 minutes
- Total Questions:100 marks
- Total Marks:100 marks
- Scheme of Marking:For every right answer, one marks will be awarded.
|Topic names of Preliminary Exam||Questions Number||Marks Division|
Mains Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam:Offline
- Duration of Exam:03 hours
- Total Marks:200
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Applicant must have to pass the Prelims exam.
- Those applicants which are Shortlist in the Prelims Exam they are selected for the Main exam.
- Applicant must have pass the Main exam.
- Those applicants which are shortlisted in the main exam they will be go in the interview round.
- Those applicants which are pass the interview round
- They will be selected for this post.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Answer Key
- MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) will publish the Answer Key of Preliminary examination and Main examination after few days conduction of exam.
- The Answer Key helps the Applicants in calculating the marks from the answer key candidates also predict the chance of qualifying the examination.
- The answer key will be open on the MPSC official site.
- Applicant must have save the Answer key before the result will not release.
- Answer Key will be in PDF file.
Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge 2020 Result
Result will be open on the official website of the Maharashtra PSC. Aspirant mush has to visit the official site of Maharashtra PSC. Click the result link which is mention in the advertisement for homepage of the website. Aspirant will open the link. After then contender will mention the detail like roll no., registration no., date of birth, email Id etc. & submit the details. After submission the result will be release on the screen. Contender will download /save the result & also take the printout of the result for any future use.
5 thoughts on “Maharashtra MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Answer Key, Result”
mam plz tell the official dates for MPSC
Please tell the official date for mpsc jmfc
please convey the date so as to enable us to fulfill all the formalities of examination before the due date
Plz inform the latest Assistant public procecuter vacancy
Can u tell me how many seats are available for obc?