KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021: The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) opens the notification of the Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer vacancies. Those applicants who are complete the graduation in B.Tech they have taken one of the big opportunity. More detail for this post will be mention below.
Click Here KPSC Recruitments details
Online Application form KPSC Recruitments –Available
KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021 Apply Online 889 Vacancies
Many applicants are waiting for jobs in the public sector after complete their graduation. There will be one of the big chances for work in the public sector. Those Candidates which are eligible or interest for the KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021 they will be applied online application form on the official site of KPSC. Candidates should be check official notification of this post. The Last date of application form close will be updated shown. The complete information will be mention in this article before applying the applicant will read it.
Important Details of KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer & Assist Engineer|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Apply Online (Start)||*updated Soon|
|Apply Online (Close)||*Updated Soon|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
|Job Status||Government Job|
|Assist. Engineer (Civil)||527|
|Assist. Engineer (Mechanical)||73|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||246|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical0||43|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021
An applicant who is interested in this post will check the complete information of the educational criteria.
- Junior Engineer: Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical stream from any govt. recognized institution or University.
- Assistant Engineer: Applicant completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Department from any govt recognized institution/University.
Applicants age must be
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
There will be Age Relaxations as per the rules of KPSC.
KPSC Recruitments 2019- Apply Now
Selection Process of KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021
An applicant who should apply for the recruitment they have to pass the two phases of the exam which will be mention below:
- Written Examination
- Those applicants who belong to General Category they pay application fee 300/-
- For 2(A)/2(B)/3(A)/3(B)
- Those applicants who belong to Reserve Category (SC/ ST/ other) or Handicapped: No Fee
How to Apply for KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021
- Applicant should have open the official site of KPSC which will be mention above of this article.
- Check the advertisement of this post click on it
- Then read the notification of the post carefully.
- Click on the link of Online registration
- Applicant will start filling the application form carefully & upload the documents scanned.
- Submit it
- Go to the payment section.
- After then submit final application process.
- Applicant must have taken print out of application form which will be use in future
Admit Card of KPSC JE Recruitment 2020-2021
- It will be declared on the official website of KPSC.
- The applicant must have download the admit card or also the hard copy of it.
- The applicant will be carrying the admit card in the exam center they forget then the applicant will not allow to seat or attempt the exam.
- In the Admit card the detail will be mention such as Exam center, roll no, Subject, location, city, subject &, etc.
- The result will be mention in the official site of KPSC.
- The applicant should be open to the KPSC site.
- Then log in.
- Then enter the roll no. or date of birth or any other detail which they ask.
- The result will be open in PDF file section applicant also have to download the result.
|Date of Advertisement||Update Soon|
|Starting(Apply form) Date||Update Soon|
|Closing (Apply form) Date||Update Soon|
|Date of exam||Update Soon|
Notification KPSC Recruitments details