KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020-21 Apply Online: Those applicants who are waiting so long for government jobs here the recruitment will be released now. Applicants must have to apply for a forest job. For more information regarding the post, applicants have to check here for eligibility criteria, vacancies, how to apply online application form how to download admit cards, etc.
KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020-21
Here the good news for those candidates who are waiting for the KPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020-21. The KPSC(Karnataka public Commission Service)will be releasing the post every year for the eligible or interested applicant. The candidate will have to read the official notification of this post will be updated soon. The mode of the application form must be online. The applicant will be applied for the only online mode and payment also. Here we are providing the official site of KPSC to apply the application form. There are many vacancies for the applicant who are interested in or eligible for this recruitment. Through This post applicants get the full or important information of this recruitment such as How to apply application form, Application fee, Last dates, Qualification Criteria, Age limit, Notification, Number of vacancies, etc. are given below.
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission(KPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Starting date for applying form||Sept 2020|
|Closing date for applying form||Oct 2020|
|Mode of application||Online process|
|Status of job||Government|
|Location of Job||Karnataka|
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Assistant Conservator of forest recruitment 2020-21
The applicant must have checked the eligibility criteria before applying the application form of recruitment. Ineligibility criteria include the Age limit & equational qualification.
- Candidate must have to complete the graduation form the B.Sc. Forestry/ Science & Engineering from the recognized college/ board/ university. The applicant must have to check once the official notification of KPSC Assistant Conversation of Forest recruitment 2020-21.
The applicant must have checked the Age limit before applying the application form. Those applicants who are in reserve category they have also the relaxation in the age. They must have to use the relaxation of the age.
- General Applicant must have min age 18 years & Max age must be 30 years
- OBC(2A/2B/3A/3B) must have min 18 years & max-age must be 33 years (Included 3-year relaxation)
- SC/ST/CAT-1 Applicant must have min 18 years & max-age must be 35 years (Included 5-year relaxation)
- Age relaxation will be given to only the reserve applicants.
- For more information, the applicant must have to read the official notification of this recruitment.
This section will give you the detail of the upcoming vacancy or post of this recruitment. The applicant should have to know the vacancy detail of the KPSC Assistant Conservator of forest recruitment 2020-21. Before applying the applicant must have checked the detail of post detail & no. of vacancy of this post.
- Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forest
- For more details, it will be updated soon.
For the post, KPSC Assistant Conservation of forest Recruitment 2020-21 applying candidate must have attended the following rounds. The application applicant conducts these rounds for the section of this recruitment. The applicant must have clear the first round of this exam then they will be going to the next round of the selection for the recruitment. It will be divided into two sections such as:
- Computer-Based Recruitment Test: This exam will be considering multiple-choice questions. Applicants must have to pass the computer-based recruitment for going to the next step.
- Personal Interview: Applicant must have passed the first phase of the exam then they will become in this section of the interview. In the section, they will check the applicant’s ability or document verification. After the section application has to take the letter of joining.
Important Dates for KPSC Assistant Conservator of forest recruitment 2020-21
- Apply form will be Starting on the month of September 2020
- Closing date for online application form will be October 2020
- Closing date for online payment application form will be on the month of October 2020
- Exam date will be *Updated soon
Those applicants who are selected for this recruitment will get an excellent salary. They selected applicant’s salary will be started form Rs.28100/- & up to Rs.50100/-PM. The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) provide this association for the selected applicants.
The applicant must have to pay the application fee. After the Pay the application fee the final application form will be submitted. The application fee will be submitted according to the applicant category. For every applicant, the fee will be divided by category. The applicant must have checked the official site for more information on this post.
How to Apply
Before Apply the online application form applicant must have to follow the given step. These steps help to fill the application form correctly. Follow the steps:
- The applicant must have visited the Karnataka Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment official site.
- Then the homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- “Click On” Karnataka Karnataka Assistant Conservator of Forest Recruitment 2020-21.
- Then Applicant will open the link & “Click here for New Registration” (Only for the new applicant)
- Finish the Registration & “Submit”.
- When the registration will be successfully done Applicant will be login with Registration number & password which you are creating at the time of registration.
- The Applicant can log in then fill the application form with the details which the will be asked & upload photo, the signature of scanned.
- After then the applicant must have to take the hard copy or soft copy of the Online application form.
Admit Card for KPSC Assistant Conservator of forest recruitment 2020-21
- It will be declared on the official website of KPSC such as www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- The applicant must have download the admit card or also the hard copy of it.
- The applicant will be carrying the admit card in the exam center they forget then the applicant will not allow to seat or attempt the exam.
- In the Admit card the detail will be mention such as Exam center, roll no, Subject, location, city, subject &, etc.
- The result will be mention in the official site of KPSC.
- The applicant should be open to the KPSC site.
- Then log in.
- Then enter the roll no. or date of birth or any other detail which they ask.
- The result will be open in PDF file section applicant also have to download the result.