Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) welcomed online applications for the post of Staff Nurse on a brief normal premise. Qualified up-and-comers can apply to the post in the recommended group prior to 23 March 2021.
Last Date of Application – March 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse Posts
|Notification||Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021|
|Notification Date||Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Mar 2021|
|Organization||State Public Service Commission (Kerala Public Service Commission KPSC)|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder (Senior Secondary)|
- 18 to 40 Years
Selection Procedure for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021Candidates will be chosen dependent on the Merit and Performance Shown during the Interview Process ie.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Exam Pattern :Written Exam will be conducted for 180 Marks. 1. General English Paper 1-50 Marks 2. General Knowledge Paper 1-30 Marks 3. Main Written GNM Course Paper 2-100 Marks
How to ApplyThe qualified competitors can apply Online for the posts through the official site www.keralapsc.gov.in. at the latest March 2021 up to 12 PM.
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Kerala Staff Nurse recruitment
- open official website(Kerala PSC)
- they will the link of this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form of the future use
- It will be declared by the Kerala government.
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Kerala PSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Technical Superintendent Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Environmental Issues.
- Authors & Famous Books.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Parliament.
- General Science.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Economy.
- Lakes, Rivers, & Seas.
- Current Affairs.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Improvement.
- Passage Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Phrases & Idioms.
- Sentence Completion.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing.
- Physiology, Anatomy & Microbiology.
- First Aid, Fundaments of Nursing, and Personal hygiene.
- Administration & ward management.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing 1 & 2.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Behavioral science.
- Psychology & Health Economics, Sociology.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing 1 & 2.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health education & nutrition, communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecology.
- Education, Administration, & Research.
- Introduction to research.
- Professional Trends & understanding.
- Educational methods & media for teaching in the practice of nursing.