Kerala PSC School Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Now: Kerala Public Service Commission will declare the official notification of School Teacher 2021. Here in this post be are provide the full information of this recruitment such as Eligibility criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Important date, Syllabus, Result, application fee.
Kerala PSC School Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification
Here the good news for the candidates who are waiting for Kerala PSC School Teacher Recruitment 2021. The Kerala PSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) has open the official notification for this recruitment. Under this recruitment, an applicant must have filed for the School Teacher job in Mechanical & Civil department. Applicants before applying for this recruitment they must have checked the important for this post like application fee, eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, exam pattern, etc. which are declare below.
|Authority||(KPSC) Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Location of job||Kerala|
|Status of Job||Government|
|Application form (Mode)||Online|
|Name of recruitment||School Teacher|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC School Teacher Recruitment 2021
According to the releasing authority, those candidates who are applying for this recruitment must firstly check their Eligibility criteria before applying for this recruitment. This selection will be divided mainly contains two sections Educational Qualification & Age limit. The details of these two sections will be mention below:
Primary Teacher :
- Applicants must have 12th(Senior Secondary) or its equivalent with at least 50% marks & passed/appearing in the final year of 2 years D.EI.Ed(Diploma in Elementary Education)/12th (Senior Secondary ) it’s equivalent- with at least 50% marks & passed /appearing in the final year of 4 years B.EI.Ed(Bachelor of Elementary Education)/12th (Senior Secondary) it’s equivalent- with at least 50% marks & passed /appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
- Applicants must have a qualified in Kerala CTET/TET.
High School Teacher :
- Applicants must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, with B.P.Ed/ B.Ed /D.EI.Ed/ D.P.Ed. from a recognized Institution/University (Or)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed /appearing in 1-year B.Ed (Bachelor in Education) (Or)
- 12th (Senior Secondary) it’s equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.El.Ed (Bachelor in Elementary Education) (Or)
- 12th(Senior Secondary) it is equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4years B.Sc.Ed (Or)
- Candidate must have a qualified in Kerala TET / CTET.
Post Graduate Teacher :
Post Graduate (Master Degree) in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC) from recognized University / B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution
- The age limit of candidates must be 20 years (minimum)
- Maximum age 40 years
All the candidates have to know that the selection process will take in a section which is given below:
- Written Exam– All the apply applicants should know that the written exam will contain Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) questions. The Candidate which clear this round after then they will go to the next round of the selection process.
- Interview/Viva Voce – The Applicants have to clear the first they will go to this round. The interview round they are checking the applicant’s confidence, skills, Present of mind, communication, Knowledge, etc.
The merit list will be declared according to both the examination performance of candidates.
How to Apply
Before applying all the candidates must read the instructions first which are mention below:
- Candidate must visit the official portal.
- Go to the advertisement section open the School Teacher Recruitment 2021 through mode ONLINE.
- The candidate has to fill the details which are asked.
- Check once again the required details which you are given will correct
- Go to the next round
- An applicant has uploaded the photo, requirement which are documents, Signatures (scanned).
- Click on Button of submitted
- Candidates payment section will be open
- The candidate’s payment by using a Debit card or Credit card or Net banking or Through deposit cash at the Bank Counter.
- The applicants must have to submit.
- The applicants have taken the download/ hard copy/ save the Application form.
The candidate has to complete the application payment round. The applicant must know that without complete this payment round they form will not be accepted. Applicants payment details will be mention below:
|SC / Female /PWD/ ST||Rs 100/-|
|All other Candidates||Rs 200/-|
Applied applicants must be known that the exam pattern. Exam pattern helps the applicants prepared for the examination according to the exam pattern.
- Written exam (350 marks) and Viva voca (50 marks)
- A written exam will be Objective Type Question or MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
Written exam – It divided into two sections:
|Paper 1||Subjective Type Paper of General English||50||1 hrs|
|paper 2||Objective Type Paper of General Knowledge||50||1 hrs|
|Paper 3||Objective Type Paper of General Knowledge||300||3 hrs|
Applicants must be noted that for every wrong answer 1/4 marks will be canceled & For a correct answer, 1 marks will be added.
- The admit card will be discharged through online mode only.
- No Admit Card will be sent to the Applicant by post.
- The candidates also download the answer key form the official website of Kerala PSC.
- For Interview Test the commission will issue isolate Admit Card.
- After finishing the exam Applicant can check the answer key on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- The candidate can also download the answer key from the official website of Kerala PSC.
How to click Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Result?
- In the official site, the result will be released.
- Candidates must need to declare the official site of Kerala PSC.
- On the homepage, the candidate will click the link of the result then-candidate the link.
- For declared the result candidate must have to fill some important which they are mention in the candidate form or Admit card.
- After then the result will be declared.
- The candidate must have taken the hard copy of the result after downloading the result.
Applicants have prepared for examination according to the syllabus. It will help you forgive good performance. The syllabus for the recruitment will be given below:
Paper 1 (General English)
Basic English is the most important part of every field today and so it is expected from the applicants to have the knowledge of the same. The questions are put across to judge out Comprehension, Composition of English, & Grammar, Some basic questions are seen including the nouns, adjectives, verbs, idioms, voice, adverbs, speech, synonyms, antonyms, narration, etc.
For Paper 2 (General Knowledge)
The questions are asked from the most basic knowledge of current events across the political background news, globe, important dates, happenings around, economic issues.
For Paper 3 (General Paper)
This paper will contain questions based on topics such as:
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Kerala(KPSC) Govt. Servants’ ( Appeal & Discipline) Rules, 1985
- School Head Duties & responsibilities
- Right of Children to Free & Compulsory Education Act, 2009
- Mid: Day Meal
- Rashtriya Madhayamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA)
- Other important Schemes & HCM Merit Scholarship Schemes or programs of HRDD
- Kerala(KPSC) Govt. Establishment Rules, 1974
- Kerala(KPSC) Govt. Servants’ Conduct Rules, 1981
- Kerala(KPSC) Govt. Service (Leave) Rules, 1982
- About School Administration
- The questions are asked on the general interest & the basics that need to be there for the post of Head Master (Teacher)& principal at the 12th(secondary school).
|Authority||KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission)|
|Starting date (application form)||June 2021|
|Closing date (application form)||July 2021|
|Application (mode)||Online process|
|Apply mode of application form||Online|
|Process of selection||Written Exam & Interview|