Kerala PSC Pharmacist Technician Dental Hygienist Notification 2021:- 308 Vacancies. Kerala Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Pharmacist, Lab Technician, OT Technician, and Dental Hygienist, and various Posts.
Kerala PSC Pharmacist Technician Dental Hygienist Notification 2021
Kerala PSC Pharmacist, Technician, Dental Hygienist, and OT Technician Notification 2021. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation or Intermediate are qualified to submit the Online Application for the KPSC Recruitment Notification. Nonetheless, Interested Candidates may look at the Notification Details.
Qualification Criteria for the Various Posts in Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification
Instructive Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Ward Master||Intermediate or 10+2||04|
|Ortho Optician||Degree in Ortho||03|
|Ophthalmic Lab Technician||Degree in Ophthalmology||08|
|Dental Hygienist||Diploma in Dental Hygienist||34|
|Counselor||PG in Psychology||04|
|Medical Physicist||Degree in Physics||02|
|Emergency and Trauma Technician||Diploma in Trauma||10|
|Forensic Analyst||Degree (Forensic Science)||06|
|Sanitary Inspector||Graduation in Science||03|
|Haemodialysis Technician||12th Class with Diploma||10|
|Radiographer||Intermediate wot diploma in Radio Imaging||30|
|Medical Record Technician||Intermediate||09|
|Junior Clinical Psychologist||PG (Clinical Psychology)||03|
|Dental Mechanic||Diploma (Dental Technician)||03|
|Radio Therapy Technician||Degree (Radiography)||02|
|VBDC Assistant||10+2 with Diploma (Vector Bone Disease)||01|
|ECG Technician||Inter with Diploma (ECG Technology)||08|
|Audiologist cum Speech Therapist||BASLP||06|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy||21|
|Ophthalmic Technician||10+2 with Diploma ( PMDA )||17|
|Health Educator||PG Diploma (Health Promotion)||22|
|Operation Theater Technician||10+2 with Diploma (OT Technician)||20|
|Junior Dietician||Degree ( Home Science )||06|
|Junior Entomologist||Degree (Entomology)||02|
|nutrition Educator||Degree in Home Science||05|
(Mini) 21 Years and (Max) 40 YearsUpcoming Kerala KPSC Recruitment 2021: Click Here
The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Kerala Public Service Commission depends on the Written Examination and Interview
How to Apply
- The aspirant will Apply online for the Kerala Pharmacist Technician recruitment
- open official website(Kerala PSC)
- they will the link of this post click
- Then apply for the online from
- the form will be open on your display
- fill the required detail(important information) which will ask in the from
- upload the photo & signature after scanned
- before submit finally you should read all the detail which you enter
- then submit the form
- you should take the print out/save of the Application form of the future use
|Online Applications (Start) from||March 2021|
|Last Date for Submit (Online Applications)||April 2021|
- It will be declared by the Kerala government.
- Admit card will be released before 15 0r 20 days from the exam date.
- The Mode of admit card will be online.
- Admit card will not send or post
- Candidate can download the admit card from the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Applicants will not attempt the examination without (hall ticket) admit card.
- Detail(Important information) will be mention in the admit card regarding the exam i.e. Exam center, timing & roll no, etc.
Candidate must have carried these things which are given below in the exam hall.
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Candidate must carry any document(id prove) which certifies the identity of the candidates issued by the Indian govt.
- Those applicants which are Appear the Pre – Main examination of the exam.
- After the exam, the answer key will be uploaded on the official website (Kerala PSC).
- Candidate can download the answer key.
- Applicants (check their answers ) downloaded the answer key.
- The result will be declared on the official website of Kerala PSC.
- Open the result link, Candidates should fill the details which are needed (enter roll no. , date of birth, etc).
- Take a printout/ download & save the result until the selection process will not be completed.
- Those applicants who are selected in Technical Superintendent Exam Pre-exam & interview have to invited for the admission process.